Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Glass Oooooo, Ahhhhh Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dankohzee View Post
    No, I think this thread is a great idea. It's just that I like to ask questions before I decide if i'm interested. Sometimes background info is needed before seriously considering an item.
    Yeah you have a good point, but there's private messages for that. Keep in mind, the person who's selling it has to spend time reading through all the comments to find who's seriously interested. That's why i took my thread down about my N3RD tube, no one was serious and it became a waste of my time to read through the shit. Just my two cents...Either way though, this is the only place i've found that even let's you sell shit, so i'm more than happy with this place.

I think it is an awesome idea to keep chitter out of the for sale threads, they were becoming a bit of a pain in the ass to read through.

Another reason i like the idea is because now you don't (hopefully) have to scan through a bunch of meaningless posts to see if it's been picked up or not. When i see someone that seems interested, i don't want to step on any toes by trying to snake the piece for myself. But you can always make your own thread to show off your gear and talk about it.

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/...ead.php?t=1076

Nice double bubbler man, like the color and clear together, looks cool. Bit pricey for me but I'd love to try it
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

So the new process is:

1 Post item for sale

2 Come here to see if anyone likes it or has questions about it

3 Answer questions and respond to comments. Here.

4 return to sale thread to see if anyone has broken the spooky silence with the magic word. If not...

5 Return here to see what the buzz is. If there is no buzz, forever wonder why the heck your piece didn't sell.

I think the seller you just linked to Yukon, is a good example of why the new rules--though practical in a sense--actually work against the seller in some cases.

No. Read the new glass rulez: http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/....php?f=63&a=13

Its non-sale related comments that that they are trying to keep the kibosh on, and that I've created this thread for. Questions directly related to the sale of an item still belong in the thread with the item(s). Answers to those questions also belong in that thread. " How much is shipping to Canada?" "Would you trade for my Lux beaker?" "How much for the A/C and inline only?" " Do you have more than 1 available?"

What doesn't belong there, and does belong here is " Sick glass man!" "Wow, nice piece dude!" "I only wish I could have this..." ect

The sale threads are quieter than before, as was intended. In light of the former circumstances of the those sale threads, its hard to see a better solution than banning the chatter that hide the sales and questions about them.

OOOooooh. Well that's different.

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/...ead.php?t=1016

Wow man, that 3 foot zong is a beast. Looks cool, but also looks like a way to bust a lung, lol.