Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 chamber Bubbler

Question 3 chamber Bubbler

Where can I get or look to get a 3 chamber bubbler..nothing fancy, no designs, just a glass bubbler around 30 niches tall maybe with 3 water chambers for bubbling and filtering.

CAn be plain jane design here aas Im looking for functionality more than anything else.

Anyone know of anywhere?

Thanks in advance!

30 inches is gigantic for a bub...

Something like that...I'd goto your fav headshop and have them hook you up with a local blower...they will need a giant kiln though..

Might not be something you can just walk in and get, but if you develop a repoire with the shops around you, they can be a big help.

wtf a 30inch bubbler? i dont even think toro's giant bubs are anywhere near that big.

They have them at www.kush.ca (just click products tab then "bongs", it the first one on the list I believe...cant miss it....lol

Was just seeing if any members here had one for sale or one of the places you guys support....thanks anyways!

30" 3-Chamber Ice Bong
    -Ice chamber
    -3 Water-filtration chambers
    -2-Piece bowl
    -Sturdy base
    -Extra-wide 2.5" neck
    -All-Glass construction
    $100
    Item#: 3CIB03

Thats a double perc tube...... 3 filtration areas..... a bubbler is a smaller handheld type of water pipe.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead21 View Post
    They have them at www.kush.ca (just click products tab then "bongs", it the first one on the list I believe...cant miss it....lol

Was just seeing if any members here had one for sale or one of the places you guys support....thanks anyways!

30" 3-Chamber Ice Bong
    -Ice chamber
    -3 Water-filtration chambers
    -2-Piece bowl
    -Sturdy base
    -Extra-wide 2.5" neck
    -All-Glass construction
    $100
    Item#: 3CIB03
    ewwww dome percs

So its called a bubbler with 3 chambers? I have no idea and am trying to learn the rems for what the different pieces like addon slides which I still dont know what that is but have a good idea....its hard when its all new to you...

If I had pics with names of what they were called with a "detailed" pic then I would be able to get hem down quickly.

Bascially what I want is a bubbler class pipe like that 30 inch with the 3 chambers but I want it to habe that add on bottle that also has water in it and teh bowl actually coonnects to that part of it to load and smoke.

Ots like 3 or 4 pieces I guess, and woudl resemble the one at kush.ca but like I said with that extra "bottle" like chamber that adds on to where regular bowl would go. The ther eis a "slide" or something I believe that attaches to the end of this bottle like chamber as is actaully loaded and smoked from or lit there.

I have been looking for a plain glass one like this about medium to large size, no larger than 30 inches tall anyhow....I like plain clear glass..simple with no design, very symentrical.....but Im always open minded when it comes to stuff like this which is art t me more than anything....

are you a police officer

Quote Originally Posted by linsen View Post
    are you a police officer
    i second the idea

So its called a bubbler with 3 chambers? I have no idea and am trying to learn the rems for what the different pieces like addon slides which I still dont know what that is but have a good idea....its hard when its all new to you...

If I had pics with names of what they were called with a "detailed" pic then I would be able to get hem down quickly.

Bascially what I want is a bubbler class pipe like that 30 inch with the 3 chambers but I want it to habe that add on bottle that also has water in it and teh bowl actually coonnects to that part of it to load and smoke.

Ots like 3 or 4 pieces I guess, and woudl resemble the one at kush.ca but like I said with that extra "bottle" like chamber that adds on to where regular bowl would go. The ther eis a "slide" or something I believe that attaches to the end of this bottle like chamber as is actaully loaded and smoked from or lit there.

I have been looking for a plain glass one like this about medium to large size, no larger than 30 inches tall anyhow....I like plain clear glass..simple with no design, very symentrical.....but Im always open minded when it comes to stuff like this which is art t me more than anything....