Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fullmelt seeds

Wow. Almost everyone who posted in this thread came up with absolutely USELESS replies.

How can this forum still be around when nearly everyone here doesn't post; thinks everyone is spamming/a troll; and just generally post obtuse ramblings?

Bubbleman had this site bouncin' and vibin'. What happened?

You never posted enough, teehee. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

I never posted enough for 2 years on subjects that were just plain boring, and repetitive.

Some people do post semi-interesting threads.

For example: you post images of your "puffin' on" regularly, and always end it with "Peace GS", even when you just posted in the same thread 20 mins. earlier. That's cool. You stay consistent, and basically have interesting photos albeit sans review.

But everyone else will post a smiley, emoticon, or just the words "cool. lol!" What happened to that theory that smoking cannabis made us smarter? (heh. that's true, right?)

I know that I sound like an ass (these words will probably be quoted against me). Je sais, je sais. I do sound like an ass.

Though at the same time, the lack of threads/replies could be due to that plain ole "paranoia" that crooks refer to when trying to demonize pot-smokers. I don't know what it is.

But I do know this: if people like Bubbleman, Hashbean420, GS, and all the other cool-cat-daddy Chester Cheetos posted on this site regularly and turned it into a wholly database/discussion forum regarding actual studies, and loose journals of smoking ventures, and breeding/cultivating, then it would outdistance the sun 10 fold.

But it's not like that (look at recent threads--GS owns them all, and keeps 'em boomin'!). And this site has been here a couple years.

Call me a thread troll. At least I was able to revive this thread after several months (posts were almost nonexistent since the threads opening [2008]).

I love cannabis. I love hashish. Why can't more people love cannabis wholly, and do so with earthshaking fierce!

Peace. And sorry.

I'm stoned...

i have some seed to share with good friend of fullmeltbubble

Not really a seed guy, but ya do have me wondering what the genetics are? Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.