Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fullmelt seeds

I got a pack of 14 supposed dj short old time moonshine. Im pretty sure theyre fakes. So long $200. Dont trust canadian hemp co. And no breeders pack. Just plastic with seeds stuffed into it and some illegable pen scribbleings that barely make out old time moonshine.

That melt looked so good on that screen. I'm going to be producing some soon. Got my screened bubble bags and everything ready to go, just need to start flowering

IF you want original packaging and a competative price go with the attitude seed bak or seedboutique, they are about $100-200 cheaper from them that any canadian company.

www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk

https://www.seedboutique.com/store/i...62cec34a440ef3
    Respect gets respect.

you ever in the arcata,ca. area. one disp sells clones. maybe seeds.
    this pineapple trainwreck is fantabulous. fullmelt starts in the 120.

i use an aqualab mini wash machine and a 4 bag system. but instead of using a 220 i got him to give me a 120 instead in the 4 set. nice and gentle!
    i use pineapple trainwreck "crumble". crumble is a local term for the crumbled
    pot that accumalates in the bottom of a two gallon ziplock that med dispencerers pulls buds out of.
    $100-$125 cheaper an ounce then bud. and its all budletts and resin shake. the kids don't like shake.

10% kif production is the norm. fully dried 20 grams per half elbow.
    i mix the 160 and 120 to make a dull gold that still snap crackles and pops.
    this trainwreck is as close to a pure sativa as you can get. but with indica growing tendencies and glandular size.
    120 brite gold. 74 white. 25 dullgold.

^^^^^ speaking of arcata.....

Quote Originally Posted by anhedonia View Post
    I got a pack of 14 supposed dj short old time moonshine. Im pretty sure theyre fakes. So long $200. Dont trust canadian hemp co. And no breeders pack. Just plastic with seeds stuffed into it and some illegable pen scribbleings that barely make out old time moonshine.
    the arcata i center sells DJ Short seeds. They are totally legit and dropped off by the man himself. About a month ago they had the coco kuch, vanilluana, flow and original blueberry. Got some blues for fun and they're definitely legit and doing well.

Cant seem to get any full melt from the strains Ive ran through the bubblebox. Blue dream, white berry, crappy jack herer pheno, a mixed bag of outdoor strains and not a thing. Im ordering 2 new paradise strains belladona and sheherazade. And I want another but am not sure what to get. Could anyone recommend one for me? And if anyone has any details on the paradise seeds or wether I should buy different seeds than those let me know.

m8 i dont trust alot of the stuff that is out there ....and i just dont pay for seeds ..

Whats the best pack of seeds I could get that would have a high likelyhood of getting a full melt strain?

Quote Originally Posted by anhedonia View Post
    Cant seem to get any full melt from the strains Ive ran through the bubblebox. Blue dream, white berry, crappy jack herer pheno, a mixed bag of outdoor strains and not a thing. Im ordering 2 new paradise strains belladona and sheherazade. And I want another but am not sure what to get. Could anyone recommend one for me? And if anyone has any details on the paradise seeds or wether I should buy different seeds than those let me know.

maybe your technique?

Yeah, that sounds about right. I cured some whiteberry sift for 3 months then cleaned it with the bubblebox and the shit clogged the screens pretty bad but even at that consistancy I couldnt get the melt. It was very potent however and tasted like a dream. Best shit ive made with the box but still no luck. Just burned.

But was acctually just turned on to dr. atomic. Saw some of bubble mans macros of his garden. Scrapping the paradise seeds for either atomic jam or atomic shiva. His genetics seem to have bubble mans seal of approval.