Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: this is a hash site remember?

i thimk we have a winner here. wow those are some reallt great pics! welcome to the smokehut! enjoy your stay.
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Default more panty hose sift.

Wow...D420 knows how to throw down! Those are some killer pics man.

AnnaC's NYCDf2 X Biko (ECSD X Lifesaver)...

^^^Tastes like lemon candy!^^^

allied713 Guest

SO when does this contest end? who got the bubble bags? NICE PICS EVERYONE

^ I think it clearly goes to Dioxide420...still droolin over those pics!

Wonder if he has any pics of the hash dry. Looked nice wet, would be awesome dry. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Post some dry pics dioxide, if you haven't puffed it all, ya damned bubblewhore...lol

Yes absolutely beautiful bubble Dioxide420. I can tell you have some top notch bubble.
    ( please dont be offened by this next part) your bubble is still wet though, and would only be made that much better if you could manage to get it dry>
    Very hard for the ultimate quality bubble i know, but its possible as i've done it.
    So when you look under a scope its all heads, ( which im sure that bubble is,)

I am puffing bubble of the same quality, ie melt quality( obviously can't compare the potency unless i smoked yours. Its in a bone dry powder form, but also comes out just like yours iif you leave it in paddys to dry.

awesome shots either way dude, dont let my critic bring ya down> I just see bubble of that quality ( a quality 10% or less of bubble bag owners produce) and i want it to be preserved in its absolute best form>

Here's what im hitting.....

Peace
    Bubble man

once again your pictures blow our mind.....

[quote=Bubbleman;11006]Yes absolutely beautiful bubble Dioxide420. I can tell you have some top notch bubble.
    ( please dont be offened by this next part) your bubble is still wet though, and would only be made that much better if you could manage to get it dry>
    Very hard for the ultimate quality bubble i know, but its possible as i've done it.
    So when you look under a scope its all heads, ( which im sure that bubble is,)

I am puffing bubble of the same quality, ie melt quality( obviously can't compare the potency unless i smoked yours. Its in a bone dry powder form, but also comes out just like yours iif you leave it in paddys to dry.

awesome shots either way dude, dont let my critic bring ya down> I just see bubble of that quality ( a quality 10% or less of bubble bag owners produce) and i want it to be preserved in its absolute best form>

Thanks for the nice comments.When i have extra time next week i will take dry shots of the same bubble for GS and Bubbleman and see if it passes the inspection team.LOL

Peace
    O2

What the hell happened to this "contest" anyway?