Thread: Worked DUB BUB

allied713 Guest

Default For Sale: Worked DUB BUB

Hello friends, my name is Tyler and i live in Philadelphia.....I am a lover of all things THC related and am happy to be apart of this new community. A very good friend of mine just opened up his own studio called 215 glass works and is putting out some excellent work!!! The first piece that I have up for grabs is a clear double bubbler with cobalt blue pierced down stems, big snorkel carb and fully worked disc.......I am asking $210 shipped and except pay pal, money order and personal checks, unless you live in Philly. Let me know what you think, there is a lot more to come!!!!

Last edited by allied713; 11-12-2008 at 06:27 PM.

allied713 Guest

102 people looked and not a single comment at all????

looks well constructed....I guess we are not supposed to post unless we are biding on it.

Read the new glass rulez, comments not allowed. I did start a glass appreciation thread specifically for that:
    http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/...ead.php?t=1064

Sorry for the non-purchace comment FMB.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

you can ask specific questions about the pieces for sale...but we are trying to keep the clutter out for the buyer and the sellers...thanks for understanding

allied713 Guest

sorry ya'll forgot about the no commenting on the page thing.....thanks for the love though

if you want to show your piece in another thread thats totally cool and you should...we re just trying to make it easier for you to find bidders, in an auction/sale thread...

allied713 Guest

CLOSED........piece was traded for a cowboy/salt collab!!!!!!!!!!!!