Thread: My new style????

Default My new style????

Pretty bored at the house doing some transplanting so figured i'd post my new style for transplanting. I always hated flipping my cups upside down and fucking with the roots to get the clone out of the cup. Don't know why I have never thought of it before but now I am using a razor blade to cut off the very bottom and put slits all the way up o the top lip, then placing it in the container of soil, filling it up and cutting the top lip off of the cup. I then simply ease out the two sides of cup and top off the container with soil. This is a lot easier than what I was doing.Yea it is pretty much a no brainer, as I said, I am pretty fucking bored. . . . .

yeah, right on. i used to do the same thing with 3 gallon pots because they were too bulky to turn upside down. lookin' good!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

good thinkin man wish i was still growing!

That's funny i never saw this thread before. I started doin the same thing, only this time around all i could grab was styrofoam cups. Worked pretty good, made it a lot easier to transplant into grow bags.