Thread: Bee line trick !

Lightbulb Bee line trick !

Hi FullMeltBubble and all ur lurkers out there. this will be my tutorial for turning beeline thick wick into thin wick and getting an extra 9 feet for .20 WOW! :boxing:

Sprouting idea:
    Well i was using a glow rod for my erbs and found it to be a pain in the ass, I already new about beeline and just didn't have the resources to get it (26 buks for 1 pack shipped to canada) until THC(toronto hemp company) finally got a box of thick wick in. Shit I nearly ran to the store grabbed 3 packs (they run out quick lol) and was happier than a fat kid ina wal-mart sized candy store. But after using it for a week i noticed it goes away fast for me. so I hatched a to plan to take over the world muaahahha:taunt: no i kid I just had an idea, I thought to my self WAIT isn't beeline thick wick just doubled up and spun? So I had the idea to split the beeline thick wick into a 16foot pack of thin wick (this is good for people who have very little resources to get beeline plus an extra 9feet for .20 COME ON!)

this will be my step by step guide on how the process takes place
    pictures will be included. and a video will be made if requested

#1 WASH UR DAMM HANDS u may think there clean but they aint so wash em to prevent nasty skin oil build up and dirt on ur line

#2 Grab Ur beeline and unwrap the whole pack ! ( ya i no i didn't unwrap the whole pack I don't want to for time saving reasons)

#3 take one side of the beeline and spin it the opposite way it was spun to fray it

#4 pull apart the 2 strands BE gentle don't be lou ferrigno and halk smash the line this is the most time consuming part

#5 after u pull apart the 2 strands, take one stand and place ur fingers at the end of the line and grip tight using ur index and thumb and place Ur other free hand 3 inches from the start of Ur line this is crucial for the spinning process and spin both of ur hands one in 1 direction and the other hand opposite I find it spins nice and tight if u do this. DO THIS IN 3 INCH INTERVALS dont be lazy
    (lol this was a funny picture i had to use my foot to click the snapshot button and hold the line with 2 hands)

#6 step tie the ends of each strand after spinning and wrap around lighter, tube bub w/e imho I like to cut little strand and wrap em on my finger for easy extinguishing beeline ring ftw!

sry image is abit blurry my camera busted -_-

#7 Light er up and puff on well what ever your puffin on

video will be made if requested

pro's:
    -16 feet instead of 9'
    -if u look at most sites beeline is .20 more than thin wick why not pay the 20 cent for the extra 9feet

Con's
    -thinner lines will go out easy so watch how fast u pull and puff
    -gets dirty tiny bit faster

well i hope u guys enjoy this just and the extra 9feet of line for .20

p.s if u post this on another site and dont give me credit ill send a raccoon with rabies after u GRRRR....

cool. I only can get thin wick.

Try dipping some 100% hemp rope(used in necklaces n shit) into organic beeswax(its a little expensive, but not compared to what can be made with it.) and then melting the beeswax into the hemp with a torch after it cools a tiny bit, and wipe it with your fingers to remove excess wax.

I have 30 feet wrapped around a ligher sittin beside me... works amazingly.

I think thin wick beeline is roughly 25-28lb test strength, and the thick would be about 40. Ital lighter is about 55.

i dunno... i have 48lb and its kind of hard to extinguish because of the big cherry(same happens with ital lighters)

Keep it Concentrated.

Nice, tutorial bongwater. We've been doing this with my thick wick spools, but try using a dremel or a drill to twist it instead of by hand(it makes it alot easier after 100' or so).
    I've found you can actually get three strands out of the thick wick, because usuing two strands it's actutally thicker than regular line.
    Also, if you need empty packs to wrap it around, try using one side of a safety pin or an empty matchbook(the safety pin works great, and you can just pull it to unravel it).
    Shoot me a PM when you run out if you can't get any locally, those prices are crazy, I can send you some for less
    Last edited by Freebird17; 01-19-2010 at 09:03 AM.
    They're gonna get me sooner or later, let's just hope it's later. -GG Allin