Hey Bubbleman, I vote for the BubbleTumbler.

Other ideas: BubbleSifter? BubbleSoon? SimpleSifter? Sift-o-melt? Rotomelt or RotoSifter? RotoBubble? EZ-sifter? SiftyWood? BubbleSiftBox? The SturdySifter? Welcome to SifterWood? Sift-zilla? Sift-o-matic? Sift-o-round? SuperSifter? Trich-catcher? The Sifty-Trike? Sift Express? The Sift Center? The Trichome-Roto-Spa? (ok, I'm reaching now).......

The How-to on the homade job is great too btw, for those that wanna go that way. One thing that has always kept me from tumblers is the fact that they are based on a plastic box. There always seems to be issues over time with wear, and eventual loss of support from the plastic. I would also add a plastic cap for your end bolt, and possibly a plastic liner in your U-slot bolt holder to keep small wood bits from possibly contaminating your dry sift. Of course, there is the whole electrostatic issue with plastic, it makes the sift stick some. Your obvious craftsmanship shows in this how-to TheNewGuy, thanks for sharing.
YBG

P.S. How about the Rock Solid Bubble Tumbler? As I see it the wooden construction is one of the best features...... another 2 cents....