Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Medical Club

Default Medical Club

any medical clubs in Oakland or san fran that any one can recommend
    i need to fill up the stash...

one with preferably lots of hash and other concentrate goodies, that are well not outrageous in price

Vapor Room, Grass Roots, Sanctuary, Divinty Tree all have good hashes sometimes....all in SF

Hard to say anything without steep prices..all the clubs overprice hash, and most of them dont know whats up!! "which is the meltiest hash you got right now?" "ummmm..lets see..well this ones good" is usually the answer i get haha

but grassroots on polk and post in SF usually has nice selection and gives mad break and free goodies if you pick up more than a few grams of bubble. thats really the place i would go for hash, or the place on telegraph in berkeley, i forget what its called, they have really good hash but expensive
    hopenet 9th and howard pretty good selection

i would try finding somewhere that will sell more than an ounce of trim for a good price. it will be hard though best place ive found was hopenet said a p of trim for 800 yikes bend me over why dontcha

and i dont know about divinity tree ive only been there once and got a gram of "og kush fullmelt ice hash" and it was the nastiest tasting/smelling shit ever, and totally felt like an iso alchohol extraction!

every club is hit or miss...and yeah you can't take what most of the cats that work there serious...you gotta have a discerning eye...and yeah everything at clubs is overpriced...

hope they have enough for me !! going to exercise my 8 oz limit easy
    Last edited by edmondountes; 11-21-2008 at 03:53 AM.

dang trim is way to much ... essentially 20-28 grams for $800 ...

Well i can't see how you consider that to be expensive. At the lowest amount, say 20 grams for the p of trim,you would have paid 800 / 20 which is 40bucks a gram for the hash>
    i am guessing the clubs probably sell it more expensive than that. Not to mention the herb probably sells for well over 4000us a pound. So you are essentialy getting the same amount of resin off the trim as you would the herb.
    THe herb at 4000us a lb \ 20grams, is 200us per gram of hash>
    what people pay all day long for their diluted resin on plant matter.
    think about it.

Bubble man

for sure that makes me tear up, there's got to be a better way. hash oil u get 3.5 to 4 grams an O, so essentially 56 grams at most per p... i know i know you hate solvent hash like that but for sure chem dog still taste like chem dog and smells like it too

harborside health center on embarcadero in oakland. and theres a smokeshop on haight that has great bud. berkeley patients group had some good hash so did the blue sky coffee shop in oakland.
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!