Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Medical Club

funny some chem came this way from harborside razz

ps..the glass jars that they come in are very heady
    chem dowg 60 an 8th
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by edmondountes; 11-21-2008 at 09:53 PM.

the love shack in san fran had some tasty purple thai!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

I just relocated to the LA area there are so many options in shops to go...but most are lacking in my interest in concentrates any.
    suggestions once again?

ijkl984 Guest

Cool Schwarzenegger cuts mean no college for thousands

SACRAMENTO—Budget cuts proposed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger could prevent hundreds of thousands of Californians from attending collegehealth insurance this fall, higher education officials told a legislative committee Monday. The executive director of the California Student Aid Commission, Diana Fuentes-Michel, said the Republican governor's plan to phase out Cal Grant aid to lower income, college-bound students could keep more than 200,000 out of classes. "If these students cannot afford to auto insuranceattend college, they will face the worst job market in decades," she told a two-house committee that is trying to eliminate a state budget deficit now pegged at $24.3 billion. Karen Humphrey, executive director of the California Postsecondary Education Commission, urged lawmakers to scale back rather than eliminate Cal Grants. She suggested temporarily lowering grants for students attending private schools and raising the grade point average required to qualify for the aid. She also suggested phasing in temporary feehome insurance increases at community colleges to ease some program cuts. "CPEC doesn't normally recommend fee increases like this," she said. "But the other options on your table could be worse." Schwarzenegger is proposing to cut $2.75 billion from higher education through June 30, 2010. That includes community colleges, University of California and California State University systems.

lol 60 buks and eith dammmmmmmm

DNRDustin Guest

Harborside in oakland seems to be pretty wise when it comes to quality product. and everything (i believe) is (vape?) tested to determine chemical property's and cannabanoid %ages!

Quote Originally Posted by edmondountes View Post
    I just relocated to the LA area there are so many options in shops to go...but most are lacking in my interest in concentrates any.
    suggestions once again?
    C.a.r.e. has decent concentrates same with green angel of malibu there are so many places in the valley that have great concentrates everything from shitty hash to 99.9%thc extract
    cpdc has decent concentrates their ear wax I got from them for 30/g is lasting quite awhile tastes like sour d to me aswell so yea

Weedtracker.com is your friend

Ohh for the best bud imo in the valley goto gvc they have the freshest stuff 60+ strains I think and a 50cap
    My last pickup from them
    Butter OG, Fire OG & SSh

ButterOG

FireOG

SSH
    Last edited by toalex; 06-11-2009 at 08:13 PM.

try purple hart in oakland