Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Nutes?

Default Favorite Nutes?

I've been using Advanced Nutrients for years now....and at first i loved it. But they've def changed the way they make shit nowadays. I've noticed it over time. Like their pH up and down for example...used to be hella concentrated, now it seems watered down. And i'll order shit directly from them, or go to the local shop and pick it up only to find when i need it that theres sediment in the bottom. I think the taste is lacking too...so i wanna try something different. I think the last thing i used for any amount of time before AN was BC nutes. Been thinking of trying PBP, beats the shit out of mixing up all of AN's stuff. So what are you using? If you use Pure Blend, how long have you used it and what are your thoughts? I'll be dripping into rockwool slabs in case you were wondering...

If you are interested in PBP you should look into Lucas Formula. Good luck. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

fox farm man

Been using Bio Bizz on my closet grow. Just pulled 192.3g's off 4 Blue Ak's in a 2 X 4 area. The plants take up 2X3 the fan takes up the rest. They were grown organically except that I used Promix bx to start my soil mixture with added guano and earthworm castings and of course perlite. I use the 3 part system Grow, Bloom and Top Max. I'm on my third grow with it now.

your only using 3 parts of a 5 part mix? hmmmmmmmm........
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    If you are interested in PBP you should look into Lucas Formula. Good luck. Peace GS
    Never used the lucas form before...i remember reading about it all over the place a few years back. But i thought that was a formula for GH's 3 part? How would you use the lucas formula for a one part nutrient?

Here is a thread monitored by Lucas himself. Its everything you wanted to know bout the formula. You don't need to register to read the info, but will have to if you want to post or see pics.

If admin feels this is spam please feel free to remove. Peace GS

https://www.cannabis-world.org/cw/showthread.php?t=892
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Dude, I am so pissed off at my local grow shop. I am going to go there and give them back the 'VIP discount card' because they have been watering down the plant food they sell.

They came out with this awesome amino chelated nutrient, that was super concentrated the most I ever used was 8 ml/ gallon on chemdog plants, they are beasts that eat anything.

Now, they put out a new feeding chart and the nutrients are now about 40% weaker than they were, but they sure as hell are not charging any less!

Fucking thieves!!

I am totally stocking up on 5 gallons of micro, and 10 gallons of GH bloom and just run the lucas formula until I die.

I just basically want something a little more stable. AN's shelf life sucks ass. I went to a friend's place, and was shocked how simple his nute regimen was. He doesn't even own a meter. I'm not about to quit using my meters any time soon... but what he's using is obviously a very stable nutrient to not even have to be pH'ed, and he's doing it in a little home made dwc thing....He's using PBP. Way cheaper than AN too!

no ph meter? hmmmmmmm.......
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!