Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Nutes?

I know....i think he said something about having the litmus paper you use for pools. Maybe it just happens to pH for him. What pisses me off though is i don't even know what to call it. Don't wanna call it DWC or even SWC cuz he has this shitty little 2 gallon per hour air pump that spews out about 3 bubbles per second. But looking at the plants, other than them being a little lanky due to shitty use of a 400mh...they're healthy as shit.

lithmus paper is not accurate enough. i hate the 400 as well, but i hardly think thats the problem. anyway, i use the bio bizz, all 5 parts in various stages. you can check out my pics. maybe i dont know nuttin.
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    lithmus paper is not accurate enough. i hate the 400 as well, but i hardly think thats the problem. anyway, i use the bio bizz, all 5 parts in various stages. you can check out my pics. maybe i dont know nuttin.
    Maybe you don't know nothin...but you sure can grow a nice cola!
    Bio Bizz is another one i've been looking at...and damn what an argument your gallery makes. I don't personally know anyone who uses it though. What type of delivery system do you use?

i hand water all my plants, is that what you meant by delivery? i've been using it for years and will not stop unless i can find something even better. ahhhhh yes, the search continues.....
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

So are you in promix or something then?

foxfarm ocean forest potting soil
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Ah ok. Nice man. I started hydro and just stuck with what i knew. My last run i tried using promix with AN, and wasn't too impressed with the yield, but i also changed some things in my room lighting wise. I knew using promix would give a little slower growth rates than when i was using hydro, but it was WAY slower. Was having some nute issues too. Ever have any lockout or issues with sediment in your bottles with Bio Bizz?

there may have been some sediment issues but i just shake the hell out of the gallon jug till it mixes all. i re-posted som other pics that were not in my gallery from my first biobizz grow. the hdf and wonderberry and mangolian indica. check those out. also, check out the hash run from those plants, also re-posted. 20 gal with hand mixer.
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Yeah i seen that...you've def made your case for Bio Bizz. Seems like when you have any sediment with AN, it causes problems. Just out of curiousity...you using co2? Those are some might fine colas my friend!

the hdf and mangolian and wonderberry, no co2, but the rest of the gallery pics were with co2. yeah real tough argument to win thats for sure! so to all those people ripping on me.........i walk the walk and talk the talk....... do you? hahahahahaha. they can call me an asshole if they want, but what did they do on their last crop? sorry, just side effects from de-toxing!!!!!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!