Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Nutes?

Noticed how huge that somango was...and you emphasized the fact that you didn't use co2 on that one but yielded 13+ ozs. Funny i stumbled across that cuz it almost seems that NOT using co2 gives some people bigger colas. I've always used it, but its getting increasingly more annoying filling cute lil 20 pound tanks. Been thinking about cutting it out until i get a burner setup.

i think co2 is most valuable during the veg cycle,. i mean during flower they just fill out. but getting there is most of the work. after the first 4 weeks of flower i think your just passing gas. lol
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

I'd like to see pics from the cats rippin on the colas i've been looking at. I'm no guru, but i've been growing over 10 years, and those colas are doin the damn thing! Kinda funny how many people actually EARN the right to talk shit...

Yeah co2 can be quite the bitch. Especially like around where i'm at this time of year. It can become a challenge keeping the temps AND humidity high enough to really utilize the gas.

aint that the fuckin truth! you and me need to do some bongs together!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

co2 doesn't do a damn thing unless EVERYTHING else in your room is perfect! co2 should be the last thing you add to the room.
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Hey i wouldn't mind that at all. I mean...sitting around lookin at colas that could give Ron Jeremy penis envy...all the while taking bong hits while you convince why i should quit mixing up 23 different nutes and paying a grand per run. Where do i sign up? Lol. You in Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    co2 doesn't do a damn thing unless EVERYTHING else in your room is perfect! co2 should be the last thing you add to the room.
    I just had to talk a friend OUT of using gas. He wanted to use a fucking 15 min interval standard appliance timer, of course with no exhaust in the room. I run a simple but very effective green air set point controller. Fuck paying a thousand dollars or more for co2 control, think i payed 400 for my unit. Like to run my climate control separately, stand alone. I don't like the idea of all the power air conditioners and heaters use being pulled through cheap chinese relays that most companies put in their controllers. I keep my humidity at 40-55% through veg with temps at 76 to 82, and in flower never let my humidity go above 45, usually keep it dead nuts at 40, sometimes 35 when things get dense. I'll turn temps down to around 78 so things don't foxtail too much. Ahh...had to go off about something. Thanks for bringing that out RAZZ, haha. Time to pack the bong....

private message sent
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

With all the showing off of glass...and of course the homeade foliage shots...i'm kinda thinking i should put up some pics of my controller that i designed and built myself. Nothing crazy, just a power controller system in 2 enclosures, with 2 relays, 2 timers, speed control pot for my fan, and the best part of all, the emergency shut-down button with custom made professional engraving. Lemme get some pics, there's at least one thing to laugh at...