Thread: WTB Straight tube 18.8 water pipe!

Default WTB Straight tube 18.8 water pipe!

im looking for a small GONG straight tube to hook up my homemade vaporizer wand. must be GLASS ON GLASS! no bigger than 18"

cash in hand!

~thanks

I saw a tri rasta label on craigslist and almost got it..It was german 18mm 18 inchs but the kids wants 275 i got his email if u want it.

dezhammer16 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by J_hart88 View Post
    I saw a tri rasta label on craigslist and almost got it..It was german 18mm 18 inchs but the kids wants 275 i got his email if u want it.
    tri label's aren't german... they are roor.us tubes, along with the stars and stripes, bent necks, percs, dizzy labels and most other specialty tubes that roor makes. 90% of the roors you see in america... are american.

Quote Originally Posted by dezhammer16 View Post
    tri label's aren't german... they are roor.us tubes, along with the stars and stripes, bent necks, percs, dizzy labels and most other specialty tubes that roor makes. 90% of the roors you see in america... are american.

mos def well put

thanks for da knowledge the guy said it was german maybe he was just talking bout his downstem

^^ when it comes to RooR, mos peep don't know what da fuk they're talkin about. retailers included.

De does do tri labels dez