Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I got raided last night

Oh man buddy, I heard a rumor to this extent, but didnt believe it...till now.

Hang in there, and let me know if theres anythin I can do.

did they have a search warrant? was what they were doing legal?

some fucked up shit bro, time to come and move up here to Canada!

thats a bummer!

what was their attitude like?..did they kick the door down, guns aimed at your head, screaming "on the floor motherphucker"..or just knocked and showed you the search warrant then walked in?

did they harrass any other people in the house?...did they ask you for information about others?...

did they know you were a medical cannabis patient before or after they arrived at your house?

how many "protectors" went through your house?

I wonder how many real crimes like drunk drivers going through red lights, smack dealers, drunken assholes hitting their women or scum bag break and enterers they could of prevented or solved if they weren't harrassing registered and legitimate cannabis users like yourself?

such a waste of tax dollars!

what's next in the United States of Fascism?..I know...some corrupt controller will suggest that police grab legal medical cannabis users and take them to a Goverment doctor for re-assesement of their medical conditon? I wouldn't put it past them!

"here's one more so called medical marijane "patient" for you Dr Mendel"....the good Dr sneers at the patient as he snaps on elbow length industrial rubber gloves for the internal examination and says "hmmmph...you've brought another faker....thats 25 today..keep em coming"
    --------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

.................................................. .
    ----------------------------------------------
    .................................................. ................

WTF! Dude.. I just heard today.. I would have earlier but MM was in the hospital all week with a kidney stone.. fun huh? Well fuck, we've got to talk about your security measures.. that's fucked.. Well.. you know what I'm good for. Let me know what you need.

L
    Last edited by legion; 12-18-2007 at 05:47 PM.

you'll be back in no time, keep ya head up.

Legion, great to see u brother, hope all is well with you