Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I got raided last night

sry brother

we are here for you bro..

stay safe

It's a shame such fine wonderful, peaceful people have to deal with matters like this. Best of luck to you Hill, stay strong, look at the positive side of things, at least you're in Cali... and not New Jersey or some shite.

Sorry to hear about this

WTF is going on out west? hillie , dude ... I'm as speechless as when you told me about the babbas ... Let me know ... (as Herb tokes 1 for hillie and slowly shakes his head)

o man, hillie, let me know if you are ok......

i can't imagine how this would happen to a legal medical grower....

-gp

Just as everyone else, I'm sad to hear that you gut busted hillie.
    Hopefully, you know our hearts go out to you and that everyone on this site is here for you if you need them.
    Let us know how things progress with the lawyer and such.

cpl things, the idiots forgot to search me, so I still have a little jar of med....also I forgot some of my hash at my buds hotel, so I still have some hash....they never offically placed any of us under arrest. I think what happened honestly is I was getting lazy on the phone, and not 4 hours prior to the knock, I had an "illicit" conversation with someone....so WATCH YOURSELVES while speaking on any phoneline....thanks for the good vibes, makes me feel good....

I don't think that theory sounds too crazy. Especially with the presence of "high level government officials". Hopefully, everyone's heard about Echelon. So the techonology definetly exists.

I can just imagine a telephone conversation:

Hillbillie: How was that bubble?

Other end: Man, that shit was the bomb! It killed everyone in the whole room.

There have definetly been cases where people receive visits from Men in Black uniforms after having conversations of a similar nature.

Thanks for the heads up. We are all indebted to you.

I'm terribly sorry that this is happening to you.

What ever u need bro, dont hesitate to ask

Default Please Say it aint so!

Damn Dude! So sorry to hear that!!!

I cant believe they violated your space bro...

I think in this day and age, we need to be more aware of the words we use!!!
    SO, instead of saying "that shit was the bomb"(Convo Flagged!), Id say it was chronic...
    LOL ok i know its a small ting... but hey... u never know!

Stay up Hillie!

Xtra