Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Roors THAT good...?

Default Are Roors THAT good...?

I'm still kinda new to the gong scene. Seems everyone agrees that Roor makes a top notch tube. Actually I've seen countless people saying that Roor makes THEE best tube. So what i wanna know is...how do they stack up against a Toro, or an SG tube? I've always been more inclined to give my money to the little guy, not the big company. Not to say I wouldn't own a Roor, it's just that with me not having experience with them, maybe i've been a little biased, favoring work done by smaller companies. I'm just curious on every point; not just build quality, but functionality and overall hit quality too. What do you guys think?

They are, particularly .des or if you like percs the US chamber tubes, particularly the old 3 arms.

545 german Icemaster is probably my favorite overall tube, followed by a 24" straight roor double chamber.

I have a .de black label Icemaster. Love it, almost a year old now. Gotta get a diffuser to go with it though for sure. And whrough and a/c of some kind on her as well, then your dreamin'!

For the uncompromising smoker. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

hurrricane is the best. it feels like you are just breathing.

That's the problem with it for me lol...airy diluted tasteless hit imo

IMHO Toro and Sovreingty are both on par if not superior to american rooRs, all three are top notch high quality companies that will give you a great product.
    I also like the idea of suporting the smaller (mom&pop) american companies like SG&Toro.
    If you want the absolute best, thats when u go with a German RooRs.

again, just my opinion.

Default dc tubes

personally i would rock the Oregon made DC tubes from my main man Darby Holm. Theyre strait or beaker, 5-9 mil thick, and variety of heights and colors for your diffy/bowl. Plus you get to rock glass by the pimpMasterOldschool Darby! just my opinion. oh and if you know him (or me for that matter) you can pretty much get whatever you want on the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by etarip View Post
    IMHO Toro and Sovreingty are both on par if not superior to american rooRs, all three are top notch high quality companies that will give you a great product.
    I also like the idea of suporting the smaller (mom&pop) american companies like SG&Toro.
    If you want the absolute best, thats when u go with a German RooRs.

again, just my opinion.
    Thanks man, exactly what i was lookin for.

Default speaking of mom and pop

i happen to see first hand where the money goes to and the beauty it creates in darby's family, soul shine family, banjo family and others and i would say that is the most important thing to consider when purchasing a tube. sure you can go grab any tube at the store, but really it matters where that money is going, and it should not stack up in the pocket of a chain distributor who is tripling prices based on an overrated reputation.