Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ROOR shop AMSTERDAM

their color work is getting really nice, they are catchin up to us guys!!

do you guys use photobucket or anything to resize, revamp the pics a little? i can touch up and rotate on my macbook, but that is about it. Sorry if i pissed some people off by posting non-RooR tubes in this RooR thread, i just feel strongly about supporting the hardworking family man in his garage, not the corporation tube company. I love RooRs and think they are immaculate tubes, and the work is getting better and better- i just cant throw my hard earned money at that company. Any help with pic resize would be much appreciated.

Default Eusheen Tubes

here are a couple tubes done in june 08 by my good friend and neighbor Eusheen (and i think his roomate Natey was in on it too). He called me up to come check em out before they were sent off cause they were his first upstem prototype, and he knew i used tubes more than him, and they needed a test run, haha. anyway they hit so damn smooth- stemless into diffused upstem inside the bubble. Go Eush! and Natey! Sorry again it's not a RooR, but i dont have a lot of RooR pics......It seems like everyone here is down with the Toro's......by buddy banjo does some collabs with JP here and there, and im over at his shop almost daily watching those pieces in creation, so if those pics will interest people, they are avaliable too- an man these tubes are fucking sick! banjo does it UP! he always tells me when he finishes one that "this is it, it is the one you should buy bro" but i never have found that perfect one.......still waiting........for that clinton/banjo collab toro. then it will be ON.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Interesting looking Bongs, but the sideways pics are giving me a kink in my neck. Any chance you can orient these correctly when you post?

Also, there is a phone number plainly visible in the last pic, you may want to edit it out.... or not, your call.
    Last edited by YukonBikerGuy; 12-02-2008 at 05:13 PM.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

post this stuff in your own "Darby etc.." thread,,,

nice stuff, seen it already, but maybe keep it out of others' threads

oh yes it was such a nice trip and im super stoked we got a roor eatch for helping roor out ,i would gladly do it for free i actualy thourgth i was hehe what a nice surprise to get
    here is a pic of the one i got
    K.I.C.C
    proud member of JO.int since 1998

HOLY SHIT that tube rocks

nice HB!

damn <3 german glass

Nice one Bean..Now I know why I got charged 10% more last minute on my most recent custom. All of the free giveaway roors.

That's a company I'm done with....now I just wish I didn't have so many damn custom roors lol
    Last edited by Herbster; 12-03-2008 at 09:55 PM.

Maybe you should post some pics of them, perhaps someone else would like them. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.