Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ROOR shop AMSTERDAM

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    Maybe you should post some pics of them, perhaps someone else would like them. Peace GS
    Sorry man, I didn't mean to sound that negative. It's just that seeing them give away such extravagant pieces for free (hashbeans hard work) is hard for me to take. My most recent quote jumped 10% after they made the first version of the custom wrong and not to spec.

And if you look hard enough you can find pictures of my bongs, but I will not be selling them on the interwebs. Sorry if you wanted one
    Last edited by Herbster; 12-03-2008 at 11:12 PM.

BM, thx for sharing the pics of all .de sick tubes. Looks like good times

herbester ur sure on strange dude ,ur gonna stop deal with a company who out of there own pocket chose to give bongs to who they see fit ,thats sure a strange way to act what they do with there profit should be non of ur buisness and when they chose to give back to the cannabis community u really shouldent whine like a kid
    i really dont get ur way of thinking would u rather deal with a guy who keeps all the money for him self and go get drunk or what ever he chose to do
    K.I.C.C
    proud member of JO.int since 1998

did you miss the part about them ripping me off hashbean?

they made a piece for me and made it wrong. When it was made again it was ten percent mroe (100 euros). They came back and claimed thwy made a mistake on the first quote.

All i was saying is that 10% they charged me must have paid for these free roors. Stop calling someone a whining kid cuz you're the one recieving the handouts.
    After a bunch of customs, you'd think i would get discounts instead of restocking fees.

Big ups hashbean

I'm suprised you hadn't been to the RooR shop until now Bubbleman. Its usually one of my 1st stops in town for smoking accessories. I love their rental policy, if your bong gets too dirty you can bring it in and they will clean it for you, CLASSIC

Hey Herbster and Hashbean, Its all good guys, we love the bongs, herbster's just feeling bad vibes from having a bad business dealing hashbean, i wouldnt take it to personal.
    I say I completely understand where your coming from herbster, and i dont know exactly the details, but it sounds like maybe you guys had a communication breakdown> I have had it with roor a few times, and they are close friends.
    They are all mostly german speaking, and i think some things dont translate as well as we may hope.
    I can tell you this much herbster, you would have been much better off dealing with them direct, and letting them know how you feel that coming on here and socialy poisening them.> I know martin well and if you simply email him your gripe and story, i would be very surprised if he didnt sort you out so you felt good about things.
    I am sure the euro to what ever currency your rocking didnt feel good either, but hey if you are living a life thats blessed enough to allow you to purchase multiple custom german roors maybe your doing Ok, and things aren't so bad.
    I welcome you to the comunity and hope that you stick around, and get everything sorted out with hashbean, he's really a great guy and worth knowing.
    I also should say that i also received a gifted roor from martin for promoting and using the roors at my booth all cup week. The booth is a substantial amount of money ( thousands of euro's) and i figured as a friend i would offer a space at my booth and that i would promote his product, cause truly i love it that much> We never excepted anything in return for that, but both bean and batiba, as well as myself worked very hard all week long, packing literaly thousands of hits of bubble in the ROORs that Roor lent us for use during the cup. ( rentals basicaly)
    This gave roor a good deal of cup exposure.
    I think this was Roor's way of acknowleging our work as well as the value they felt they received by our work, ie by gifting us Roor's.
    Either way i am thankful to martin and roor, and i hope that we can get you sorted out as well, so you feel better about ROOR, obviously you enjoy their bongs.
    Pm me if you want me to help you out.

Hey greenmachine, yeah dude i hadnt been to amsterdam in four years. The year they actualy started building the shop> I remember hanging with martin and richard as they planned what they were going to do> Then i disappeared for four years, and only made my reappearance this year. Very lovely shop indeed. Lisa is a wonderful person to run it, two thumbs up for sure.
    Nice to see you posting greenmachine, you have inspired me bigtime.

Bubble man

Quote Originally Posted by Green Machine View Post
    I'm suprised you hadn't been to the RooR shop until now Bubbleman. Its usually one of my 1st stops in town for smoking accessories. I love their rental policy, if your bong gets too dirty you can bring it in and they will clean it for you, CLASSIC
    its on my list things to do for sure
    Before you ever make fun of an old person, consider that the alternative to old is, not old...
    and the only way to achieve not old, is not good

Hashbean, you lucky European you...

phatl Guest

wow. you're a pretty nice dude bubbledude. and damn you setup a booth at the cannicup? ill. question. have you ever brought back bongs from amsterdam into the US. and if so howd you pull that off...

ship it to yourself