Thread: Old school hash stories

Default Old school hash stories

Well for me it was nepali charas. I had a partner back in the day who use to travel to nepal and india, ( i actualy went on a trip with him in 98, WOW)
    and he use to somehow magicaly have nepali charas with him upon his return>He would sell it to us for 20 bucks a gram, and we would all usualy end up buying at least 10 grams each> Then sit around and blast chillums all day long at our old hemp store called THE HEMP EXCHANGE.
    Good time indeed, and of course this way way before bubble graced my pipe, but i am happy to have those memories of smoking that exotic hashish from the other side of the world.

So let me hear what your memories are of old school hash.

photo by lawrence cherniak from his book great book of hashish^^^

Peace
    Bubble man

This one is from my dad who was growing up in the PNW in the hay-day of hash imports =D

He was driving down the road going home from work or whatever and saw this kid he used to go to school with, he was probably a year or two younger than my dad, the kid was hitch-hiking so my dad picked him up and said he'd give him a ride home.

Well before this trip he had picked up some Columbian and a few grams of some Red Lebanese Hash Oil. Anyone who was around back them knows that the only way you could really smoke that kind of oil was to spread some on a J paper and roll one up. He'd done just that.

He whips out the J and starts to smoke it with the kid, He says by the time the joint was burnt down the kid was in the depths of a complete psychedelic experience.

Just about the same time my dad stops and says to the kid "Cya later" He had just pulled up to the kids front door, the kid looks at him with a worried look and steps out of my dads truck, and walks up to see his whole family at his house and my Dad driving away hahaha

Nice stories guys.

Bubbles - That is an awsome book. Is your buddy the same guy I know that always gets kicked out of nepal?

Joe - Nice, that kid was prolly freakin.

No he isnt schroomy, but i can say that he definitly knew that guy lol

Peace
    Bubble man

good quality thread guys

Lawrence Cherniack is amazing

i have a G-Spot Bong from him and its so obssom,

i want to stay posted about this thread
    Wind,Water,Fire,Earth

Cant imagine it was my first time smokin hash, but I can't think of a time before this. Freshman year, couple of years ago, took a trip with a friends family to morroco. All of us took A liking to thinking ourselves as cannabis connosueirs, so needless to say, hash was one of our primary tasks. But waited a bit, as we heard of all the sketchy street dealers, until we built a friendly relationship with a morrocan native. He'd never bought hash before so he wAs a bit hesitant, but as most morrocans would, broadened his comfort level to help another. We gave him 4 bucks and waited for him to come back and chill. He returned with a sort of ambivelant grin and a 8th bar of blonde-- on the brown side-- hash. We gave him 8 dollars every day after that

edit: what is the lebanese red hash oil? can you make rosin with dry sift?
    Last edited by salad931; 08-15-2010 at 06:09 AM. Reason: addition

Jamrock 2001.. I headed down to montego bay to be greeted by many people slanging everything. Did score my first batch of hash. very sweet tasting shit. I mostly rolled it up with some type of purple buds I got from the resort., Nice people down there. I only had 5 bucks on me at the time and the local hooked me up wth a 5 gram nug. I cant wait to go back.....

Nepal Temple Ball is the most delicious hash to ever grace my lungs. There's nothing quite like full melt but you just don't get that spicy floral aroma that comes with the labor intensive hand rubbing and the long journey it has to take. It's like you can taste the entire region in one lung full

what an awesome thread.. keep the stories coming guys
    ~WW

"Folks who have no vices have very few virtues."
    -Abe Lincoln

i remember back in 1981....chicago....my pal Sid.... he had the ultimate hook up for blond lebanese hash..every now and then it was red lebanese...back then it was 10 bucks a gram.
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!