Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Water Curing

What about water from a dehumidifier?

Quote Originally Posted by linsen View Post
    if you are trying to LEACH NUTRIENTS AND OTHER THINGS FROM THE PLANT, WHY ADD MORE WITH TAPWATER
    thanks for the speedy response.

ok if i see this much dedication towards the subject, and your not completely discounting this method, then i can agree with you...

next time i get a delicious grow going ill compare tap water cured nugz to distilled cured nuggets.

i love experiments! (and growing) the high is just and added perk to all of this. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyballbag View Post
    What about water from a dehumidifier?
    its distilled but some what cumbersome to obtain from how i imagine it. buying it would save you money in the long run

How so? Most i've seen have a drain, just run it to a bucket or whatever to collect it. But it's way cleaner with way less sediment than tap water. Can't speak for anyone else, but the tap water is 450ppm where i'm at.

How so? Most i've seen have a drain, just run it to a bucket or whatever to collect it. But it's way cleaner with way less sediment than tap water. Can't speak for anyone else, but the tap water is 450ppm where i'm at.
    hmmmm i thought you ment the humid "mist" that comes out of the humidifer and you collect that liquid.

well the guy that told me off is right...67 cents for some distilled water...not bad at all

Are you completely nuts? The water that collects in a dehumidifier has been in long contact with metal and plastic, and all the dust and other crap in there grows quickly into a nice black scum..... and you want to soak your weed in that? Gross. My tap water is 110ppm, and I still would go with distilled water, IF I were to do this method. This whole thread is about shortcutting instead of taking the time to do it right. Why not take the care and attention grow and flush the weed properly, and cure it properly the first time? No no no, gotta feed it till the end, no flush, fuck it up cuz ya shortcutted. Then try to fix the weed, and now you want to shortcut on doing that. This is a great example of the problem with today's fast food mentality, everyone wants it right now with no effort. I'd suggest that perhaps you and Hennesey1414 should go back to buying weed, then you have no effort at all, its the shortest shortcut ever. If you cant tell that yer buying crap weed (cuz it needs to be water cured after you bought it) perhaps you might do better to give up on weed altogether, and find something else to shortcut to death.

Frikin kids these days, sheesh!

I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Quote Originally Posted by YukonBikerGuy View Post
    Are you completely nuts? The water that collects in a dehumidifier has been in long contact with metal and plastic, and all the dust and other crap in there grows quickly into a nice black scum..... and you want to soak your weed in that? Gross. My tap water is 110ppm, and I still would go with distilled water, IF I were to do this method. This whole thread is about shortcutting instead of taking the time to do it right. Why not take the care and attention grow and flush the weed properly, and cure it properly the first time? No no no, gotta feed it till the end, no flush, fuck it up cuz ya shortcutted. Then try to fix the weed, and now you want to shortcut on doing that. This is a great example of the problem with today's fast food mentality, everyone wants it right now with no effort. I'd suggest that perhaps you and Hennesey1414 should go back to buying weed, then you have no effort at all, its the shortest shortcut ever. If you cant tell that yer buying crap weed (cuz it needs to be water cured after you bought it) perhaps you might do better to give up on weed altogether, and find something else to shortcut to death.

Wow. WTF man?! Maybe i should read through this thread again to see where i mentioned how i've water cured shit myself. Give me a sec......
    Hmm, interesting. I read it, and nowhere did i mention doing that! Silly me, silly kid! Guess i must just be a dumb kid for trying to suggest something. Well, i'm off to do my homework!

Wow. WTF man?! Maybe i should read through this thread again to see where i mentioned how i've water cured shit myself. Give me a sec......
    Hmm, interesting. I read it, and nowhere did i mention doing that! Silly me, silly kid! Guess i must just be a dumb kid for trying to suggest something. Well, i'm off to do my homework!
    hey ya your^ right!

and yukon....wow bro its just another outlet to cure for some people...were just trying to keep people informed on the subject. I love a good cured nug but experimenting with water curing is "different"....I love finding out if other realms exist in the process of ingesting marijuana.....

do you have a problem with that because I bet you love to change things about your grow room and take a mental look at it from another angle.....that's all were trying to do here bro.....not be impatient and make a forum over how fast we can smoke this shit!...I could get dry sift faster than water curing so dont tell me to buy more sacs and support the "war on drugs" lets put dealers out of biz and grow our own!...not intimitadte other out of growing...

And for the record i've never water cured, never came across a scenario where i would need to. Was just suggesting that in case you WERE to use that method, since my dehumidifier water averages around 10ppm. And it's crystal clear. But my unit is also kinda newer, and i clean the filter often. Call it my energetic youth. But don't worry Vodka...i'm not gonna attack you for what you choose to do. I wouldn't do it myself, but i wouldn't sky dive either.

Cool

And for the record i've never water cured, never came across a scenario where i would need to. Was just suggesting that in case you WERE to use that method, since my dehumidifier water averages around 10ppm. And it's crystal clear. But my unit is also kinda newer, and i clean the filter often. Call it my energetic youth. But don't worry Vodka...i'm not gonna attack you for what you choose to do. I wouldn't do it myself, but i wouldn't sky dive either.
    and plus the amount of bud you can load in the bowl....not harsh at all! its nice to get ripped fast and go do whatever...

also the smell of it being smoked isn't too noticeable..if you roll a spliff then the stealth factor of its a awesome!....totally vanished of any possible green smell in the air. an outlet for some mind you