Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Water Curing

I just wanted to try it, didn't NEED to

Hey man dont bring me into this i just was asking retorically because i found it on another forum and was confused of some ones arguement in a conversatios. I only smoke shit thats been atleast cured 3 months and flushed properly out door. Dont go claiming shit for me dude... and Yukon Biker guy lay off man... who are you trying to have that much influence on my life, if you had something that negative to say then why did you really have to say it, keep that shit to yourself, just cause you grow doesnt mean it makes up for all the other shit in your life that you are lacking.....

VOdka

I think 7 days is overkill...try this : soak a test bud in a glass of water for just two days, changing the water several times per day...slow arc swings to get rid of the excess water then hang for a day or two and it should be dry

anyone also notice how much quicker the soaked bud snap drys compared to normal (non-soaked) method of drying bud from the same tree?
    --------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

.................................................. .
    ----------------------------------------------
    .................................................. ................

Quote Originally Posted by Kif it Kunta View Post
    I think 7 days is overkill...try this : soak a test bud in a glass of water for just two days, changing the water several times per day...slow arc swings to get rid of the excess water then hang for a day or two and it should be dry

anyone also notice how much quicker the soaked bud snap drys compared to normal (non-soaked) method of drying bud from the same tree?
    im pretty sure the 7 days is key...also using a FOOD DEHYDRATOR to dry out the bud is your best bet

Water cure should be a crime. My GF tried it out.. just to see.. turned good weed in to straight crap. Changed the water all that stuff then dried it.. worthless..

If others have had good results I'd be surprised. Will it get you high? Yes.. I just don't under stand why someone would want to do that to a plant..

Quote Originally Posted by legion View Post
    Water cure should be a crime. My GF tried it out.. just to see.. turned good weed in to straight crap. Changed the water all that stuff then dried it.. worthless..

If others have had good results I'd be surprised. Will it get you high? Yes.. I just don't under stand why someone would want to do that to a plant..
    no no no...she didnt have it under control then...possibly too much weed/water ratio if ya kno what im sayen...my shit turned out aight the time i tested it

so, aight= tasteless and ugly looking?

aight? ok, no further proof needed

Hennessy1414 is obviously only 14
    vodkamartini12 is obviously only 12

When will these idiotic children be banned from this forum that is for adults? They add nothing, clutter threads with useless posts and stupid comments, add absolutely nothing of value, and have generally trollish behavior throughout.

Fullmeltbubble, Bubbleman, Razz... do ya feel me here?
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Quote Originally Posted by YukonBikerGuy View Post
    aight? ok, no further proof needed

Hennessy1414 is obviously only 14
    vodkamartini12 is obviously only 12

When will these idiotic children be banned from this forum that is for adults? They add nothing, clutter threads with useless posts and stupid comments, add absolutely nothing of value, and have generally trollish behavior throughout.

Fullmeltbubble, Bubbleman, Razz... do ya feel me here?
    hey man im giving information to a thread ABOUT WATER CURING! were not talking about making buble or selling glass...im not going in those threads, butting in and saying, "HEY LOOK EVERYONE...WATER CURING IS THE SHIT! LETS TALK ABOUT IT!"

water curing is the main focus of this place you see infront of your screen...

and for the haters on water cured nugs...wow... please let the vice grip on your balls release because all of you are blue balling like no other! it shows LET DIFFERENT METHODS BE ACCEPTED!

water curing bud isnt all that bad. you can toke it up in public with little to no annoyances. it has a really smooth taste that feels good on your lungs if your sick...AND TO TRY SOMETING NEW IS AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by linsen View Post
    so, aight= tasteless and ugly looking?
    no. aight means worth giving this idea a try