So whats up everybody and welcome to my CFL grow show,I have to give thanks to DrBud for showing me how to grow in such a small space and what can be achieved using CFL's... Keep in mind that I started my first grow in
"June 2008" and I take micro growing very seriously and will be breeding strains specifically for us growers wanting strains that yield good in micro conditions. In this thread I will be showing everything I'm doing and feel free to ask questions and post tips and pics of what you have learned in your own micro grows. I truly believe micro growing is going to become much more popular in the next 5 years and if your doctor gives you square footage instead of plant numbers in Cali why not have 4-6 cabs stacked and full of frosty cola's harvesting 4-8 out of each cab every week!!! Thats what I'm going for, fuck using up a whole room to grow a bunch of trees inside,I'd wrather grow straight bud with as little stem as possible you know?? Well I have to upload some pics for you guys and gals to drool over lol also a big THANK YOU!!!! goes out to Bubbleman for giving us this place