Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Million Man Toke

Talking Million Man Toke

Everyone needs to agree on a day to go out in public and light up all over the US. It would overrun the police and jails would quickly fill to max. something would have to be done in lieu of decriminalization. I choose 4/20. where are the people with big pockets? we need some advertising.

Lol this aint the 60s tho they will find room for all of us and we will all get fucked with ridiculous fees n bullshit

But its a good idea n i would be down

i would love to see them arrest a million plus in one day! it'd be world news. sometimes you have to sacrifice something to gain something, even if it is your freedom temporarily.

so.... you're saying pick a day and go get arrested.....yeah that's a really great idea!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    so.... you're saying pick a day and go get arrested.....yeah that's a really great idea!
    but listen to what hes saying! great figures throughout history had a small mass of people behind them to accomplish whatever freedom was stricken from them. we need to stand up and SHOW them our numbers...were not a statistic!

similar to tactics of the civil rights movement, i.e. sit ins, intentionally breaking an unjust law. I would say have it somewhere rural on public land in respect for the confines of the city...

lol i would like to see you find 100 people to do this... Who would be that stupid to go out and get caught smoking, which will 100% forsure do nothing for the fight for legalization. Im fine smoking in my house.

seeing how 20,000 people did it in Madrid before it was decriminalized, 100 doesn't seem to unlikely. such negative attitudes towards activism from some of you.

You won't get many americans to do that. It's kinda sad really. Everyone wants to bitch and complain, but no one wants to do anything that might be a little tough. If everyone thinks it's a dumb idea, then that gives you a little insight to the future that nothing will get better, just worse. It's not like the politicians are going to decriminalize it. But neither will we.