Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Million Man Toke

phatl Guest

haha you're a funny guy...i know what you mean. I just don't think i'm at that point where i can say that. but i know what you mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    sign me up... wats one more charge

Quote Originally Posted by submachinegun View Post
    seeing how 20,000 people did it in Madrid before it was decriminalized, 100 doesn't seem to unlikely. such negative attitudes towards activism from some of you.
    Yea in madrid buddy.... your talking about people lighting up all over the united states and getting caught. Now how do you expect to organize 100 let alone 50 people to do this just from fullmelt bubble? Your talking like this is actually possible. The situtation in madrid was different because it was organized and in one spot. But in the united states people get caught every day smoking. So what would your "special million man toke" mean to the cops? Shit...

Quote Originally Posted by submachinegun View Post
    seeing how 20,000 people did it in Madrid before it was decriminalized, 100 doesn't seem to unlikely. such negative attitudes towards activism from some of you.
    there's non believers...but i do agree with others that smoking it up is really what you do on 420 publicly(if your town is chill) or in your house. but a group effort towards the subject never hurts.