Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bubble Box

Hey no worries bro, you paid a top dollar for a top dollar item and you deserve to have that in 100% working condition. We dont have to delete anything, i like for the community to be able to see how things can be worked out. Its easy to REACT in this day and age, often not giving us the best feelings afterwords, but hey if we can learn something from it, then it was worth it.
    Let me know when you have contacted my manager diana and gotten it sorted out.

Peace
    Bubble man

Quick question... Which screens are bigger in surface area? The screens that come in the 4pack or the screens with the bubblebox?

Thanks

I have been told they are the same screens. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by pigfarmer View Post
    Quick question... Which screens are bigger in surface area? The screens that come in the 4pack or the screens with the bubblebox?

Thanks

The dry sifting screen set has a bigger surface area.

Bubble Box Dimensions: 9" x 9" x 4.5 "
    9 inches = 22.86 centimeters

Dry Sifting Screen Dimensions (including wood frames) 29.5 cm x 23 cm.

Aqua Lab Tech
    Last edited by Aqua Lab Tech; 07-02-2009 at 02:07 PM.

Much appreciated fellas, I'm going with the Screens over a huge piece of glass for my dry sifting adventures.

Default curing in the bubblebox

Quote Originally Posted by Meerkat View Post
    I helped design the Bubble Box along with Bubble Man. The wood is held togeather using joints, thus there is no glue that would bring fumes of taste and smell into it and ruining the herb. The key lock and hinges are non-rusting and the hinges are fastened on the inside, so that they can not be unscrewed and the box broken into. The screen is the same industrial strength, medical grade nylon that is used in the Bubble Bags themselves.

The original Bubble Box had a built in side compartment for storing all your paraphernalia. I really liked that aspect and I own one of the few original boxes that had that feature and use it all the time. We had to discontinue that style of the box though because it increased the price and we wanted to keep them affordable.

It's a very stylish box and whenever I pull mine out, people are always amazed at how pretty it is. And it works very well in it's purpose of creating hash.
    Just purchased the bubblebox on sale at ebay. They listed it as brand-new bubble box stash box. They also mentioned keeping herb in it and Im wondering what exactly that entails. I wasn't the one who ordered it and I dont have an ebay account so Im asking these questions here instead of contacting the seller.
    But yeah, does it store and cure small amounts of weed? What do they mean stash box? You say they dont make that anymore.

The first Bubbleboxes had a stash area. Bubbleman has pics of one in his gallery. That was like 5 years ago though. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

I keep a day or two worth of bud on the top screen and grind, cut, pack and roll over it too...after awhile there's quite a lot of resin on the lower screens that you can re-sift through the 3 meshes.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

.................................................. .
    ----------------------------------------------
    .................................................. ................

I just got my bubblebox last week. I really like it. I'm too lazy to use the leaf in it so I think I am going to be purchasing a tumble now with the added improvements end of Jan. I let someone borrow my bubble bags so I only have a 25, and 90 now that don't have holes. I may give up on water hash and go full steam ahead with the tumble now combined with the bubble box. Having been one of the first to buy bubble bags and and having Bubbleman send me test bags (90) I will continue to use his products for a while to come. I am on my 3rd set of bags due to loaning them to the wrong people and I have friends who I convinced to buy his bubblenow machine. I am seeing quality from the bubblebox that is every bit as melty as the water bubble. Quite creamy when a snakebite is lit with a herb iron. More flavor than the water bubble. I'll post pics in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    Hey no worries bro, you paid a top dollar for a top dollar item and you deserve to have that in 100% working condition. We dont have to delete anything, i like for the community to be able to see how things can be worked out. Its easy to REACT in this day and age, often not giving us the best feelings afterwords, but hey if we can learn something from it, then it was worth it.
    Let me know when you have contacted my manager diana and gotten it sorted out.

Peace
    Bubble man

This is why I love your company Bubble man! You have my continued support and I've been thinking about going the dry sift route. If it would be possible, could u PM me a few pros and cons in dry sift vs bubble hash? Thanks man!
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com