Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Bubble Box

Pros are more flavor, and better yield IMHO. The trim is usable for cooking after dry runs where as water makes it into spinach.
    Cons are that ya need a tumble now and bubble box to make more than a small amount. I have a bubble box and will be acquiring a tumble now soon. You're more than welcome to hit me up via PM and we can arrange for you to use it. 707 area here :-)
    Last edited by MrSativa; 01-03-2011 at 04:45 AM.

Default Master craftsman

Quote Originally Posted by Meerkat View Post
    I helped design the Bubble Box along with Bubble Man. The wood is held togeather using joints, thus there is no glue that would bring fumes of taste and smell into it and ruining the herb. The key lock and hinges are non-rusting and the hinges are fastened on the inside, so that they can not be unscrewed and the box broken into. The screen is the same industrial strength, medical grade nylon that is used in the Bubble Bags themselves.

The original Bubble Box had a built in side compartment for storing all your paraphernalia. I really liked that aspect and I own one of the few original boxes that had that feature and use it all the time. We had to discontinue that style of the box though because it increased the price and we wanted to keep them affordable.

It's a very stylish box and whenever I pull mine out, people are always amazed at how pretty it is. And it works very well in it's purpose of creating hash.
    Ive seen this box and wa so impressed with the wookmanship.And a good wood too would like to see one made of Tasmanian hugo wood,like hugo golf putter.

Make a thread would love to hear some discussion on dry sift vs water

I know this is an old thread, but reading it makes me want a bubble box lol
    Really it just makes me want to try some dry sift from what I've been making Water Hash with...

Just purchased mine last night off freshheadies.com I can nOt wait to enjoy some qaulity homemade hash, I can always get the best buds but the concentrate scene is always slacking which is why I started making my own oil, but now this is gonna change everything cleaner extracts - solvent free, and A purer end product will eventually be the end result the more learned I get in this art form of hash making! My only question now is how soon will the order be prosessed and shipped!!!!

i have been looking to buy a box for some time now just have not seen myself spending 200 plus on a box. the box looks so great though and iv heard many good things about it, maybe in the future they will drop in price and i'll pick one up