Long time no see! I'm thinking of exploring the bubblebox method and had a couple of questions.

1. Is it better to use frozen material or does it not make a difference? I know that with the bubblebag collection method, it is suggested that freezing helps to make the pollen glands more susceptible to breaking off and was wondering what your thoughts were.

2. Since one is after the pollen and not vegetative material, is it possible to use recently harvested plants or does this method require that they be dry? I suspect the latter but hope springs eternal.

3. How do people combust it if they don't want to mix it back in with vegetative material (which -to me- defeats the purpose of obtaining pure glands. In other words, doesn't it sift or get sucked through metal screens? I have a VaporBrothers vaporizor and would love to use that but the design has the glass pointed downward so I would think it would all fall out But even if you tipped the box, my concerns about the screen are the same. So what's a hash head to do?

Thanks for the font of info here!!