Thread: Green Supremes Dry Sift Thread

Hybrid View

Dude do you really believe we should be able to tell the quality of your hash from the pics you posted? If I said I could, I would be lying. How you expect us too seems a bit of a joke. As you have stated, you are not famous, yet we are supposed to take your word. Back to those people skills you said you had... Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Ahh so I was right you are Matt Rize. You are famous. For getting booted off every site you go to for attacking people. LOL, now that's some funny shit. Peace GS

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    Ahh so I was right you are Matt Rize. You are famous. For getting booted off every site you go to for attacking people. LOL, now that's some funny shit. Peace GS
    You're a moron.

~Mike

Wow 2 of ya huh. You 2 should certainly meet. Have a shit talk off. Now I am gonna do the one thing folks like you hate. I am gonna ignore you and you will have no one to rant at. Have a nice life and work on those people skills. They will get ya further than the blow hard attitude anytime. Peace GS

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Wow 2 of ya huh. You 2 should certainly meet. Have a shit talk off. Now I am gonna do the one thing folks like you hate. I am gonna ignore you and you will have no one to rant at. Have a nice life and work on those people skills. They will get ya further than the blow hard attitude anytime. Peace GS
    Ok, i'll work on trying to inform dumb people they're dumb in a nicer way, and you can continue advising people how to wrongly make hash.

The world will be ok afterall...

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Dude do you really believe we should be able to tell the quality of your hash from the pics you posted? If I said I could, I would be lying. How you expect us too seems a bit of a joke. As you have stated, you are not famous, yet we are supposed to take your word. Back to those people skills you said you had... Peace GS
    If Sam wants to PM me, i'll tell him how I make it.

He'll tell you it's legit and correct.

And i'm going to meet up w/ 777 and anyone else local who wants to check it out who is legal.

Might wanna work on your apology.

~M