Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Supremes Dry Sift Thread

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Bump for everyone to see that they should never listen to this guy.

Be sure you BREAK UP CONTAMINANTS SO THEY FALL INTO YOUR PRODUCT EVERYONE.

/insert donkey smiley here.

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    Spent some time with Bubbleman's Tumblenow prototype today. Not sure how much at start or finish, just that it was tumbled for 6 minutes. Dry sift fmcd baby. Peace GS
    Having a giant pile of green matter in your stuff doesn't make it FMCD.

Clear dome means CLEAR DOME.

Not 'half brown kinda gross carmel colored but bubbles dome'

STOP IT AMATEUR.

Yes I am amateur and still learning. If this makes me a bad person, its all good dude. Maybe one day I can work my way up too being cool as you. Till then I will continue to try help. Weird that someone so famous as you isn't published. Can you show us more of your work? Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Yes I am amateur and still learning. If this makes me a bad person, its all good dude. Maybe one day I can work my way up too being cool as you. Till then I will continue to try help. Weird that someone so famous as you isn't published. Can you show us more of your work? Peace GS
    Haha, more nonsense. Yeah, I have a secret I don't want to get out, let's go publish myself all over the world!

It's on the DL, and has been entered in cups before and won. Nor.Cal has it's own little (lol, little!) scene.. we're doing just fine.

I'm not trying to be famous or attract attention to myself. Feel free though if you'd like, i'm sure the drug agencies will love you for putting yourself out there on that kinda scale admitting what you're doing.

I can show you lots of my work. But why would it matter? I'm obviously lying.

Those jars I posted on the last page are fake.

norcaltrichomeproffesormattrizeyoucrazymofo ....you get obsessed with yourself much ?
    Nam myoho renge kyo

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Babbabud View Post
    norcaltrichomeproffesormattrizeyoucrazymofo ....you get obsessed with yourself much ?
    Hate amateurs who spout off BS as pure fact.

Tis all.

Dude do you really believe we should be able to tell the quality of your hash from the pics you posted? If I said I could, I would be lying. How you expect us too seems a bit of a joke. As you have stated, you are not famous, yet we are supposed to take your word. Back to those people skills you said you had... Peace GS

Ahh so I was right you are Matt Rize. You are famous. For getting booted off every site you go to for attacking people. LOL, now that's some funny shit. Peace GS

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Dude do you really believe we should be able to tell the quality of your hash from the pics you posted? If I said I could, I would be lying. How you expect us too seems a bit of a joke. As you have stated, you are not famous, yet we are supposed to take your word. Back to those people skills you said you had... Peace GS
    If Sam wants to PM me, i'll tell him how I make it.

He'll tell you it's legit and correct.

And i'm going to meet up w/ 777 and anyone else local who wants to check it out who is legal.

Might wanna work on your apology.

~M

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Ahh so I was right you are Matt Rize. You are famous. For getting booted off every site you go to for attacking people. LOL, now that's some funny shit. Peace GS
    You're a moron.

~Mike