Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Supremes Dry Sift Thread

Well your right I am an amateur psychologist ... but it doesnt take a pro to tell your off your meds today
    Nam myoho renge kyo

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Babbabud View Post
    Well your right I am an amateur psychologist ... but it doesnt take a pro to tell your off your meds today
    No meds, just dumb people.

Wow 2 of ya huh. You 2 should certainly meet. Have a shit talk off. Now I am gonna do the one thing folks like you hate. I am gonna ignore you and you will have no one to rant at. Have a nice life and work on those people skills. They will get ya further than the blow hard attitude anytime. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    Wow 2 of ya huh. You 2 should certainly meet. Have a shit talk off. Now I am gonna do the one thing folks like you hate. I am gonna ignore you and you will have no one to rant at. Have a nice life and work on those people skills. They will get ya further than the blow hard attitude anytime. Peace GS
    Ok, i'll work on trying to inform dumb people they're dumb in a nicer way, and you can continue advising people how to wrongly make hash.

The world will be ok afterall...

Dude I dont think anyone ever said there couldnt be a better way. But the way you present yourself .... we can all tell your off your psych meds today... you really should step away from the puter till you get a grip. Everyone is learning and moving forward... but your presentation is the same as always... doesnt matter what you know if you cant present it in a way that ppl will hear it ... get over it dude ... wheres the love ?
    Nam myoho renge kyo

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Babbabud View Post
    Dude I dont think anyone ever said there couldnt be a better way. But the way you present yourself .... we can all tell your off your psych meds today... you really should step away from the puter till you get a grip. Everyone is learning and moving forward... but your presentation is the same as always... doesnt matter what you know if you cant present it in a way that ppl will hear it ... get over it dude ... wheres the love ?
    Ask Sam how he makes his.

Secrets aren't important. Right?

Secrets aren't important. Right?
    I find it amusing you say "people won't let me prove it", yet you keep it secret.

Keeping a HASH MAKING METHOD A SECRET ... lol geeeeezus that is the saddest, most pathetic thing I've ever heard, and on top of that you say your method is the SIMPLEST, yet it's too hard for you to share it with anyone, because in your 30-year-old eyes you are the King of making hash.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PhenoMenal View Post
    I find it amusing you say "people won't let me prove it", yet you keep it secret.

Keeping a HASH MAKING METHOD A SECRET ... lol geeeeezus that is the saddest, most pathetic thing I've ever heard, and on top of that you say your method is the SIMPLEST, yet it's too hard for you to share it with anyone, because in your 30-year-old eyes you are the King of making hash.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD
    What's even more sad, is Sam has kept his method a 'secret' for as long as i've been alive. 30 years.

Now, care to think this out one more time, and rephrase who is sad here?

You better lump me and him together then, idiot.

And yes, you're absolutely right. It's very simple. Probably the simplest way on the planet to make something this pure/potent.

Now, why after years and years and god knows how much money spent, would I just up and tell everyone how to make it? Hmm?

Because you just wanna know how and think I should, right? Lol. Clownshoes.

Actually I don't make hash and as such couldn't really give a rats as to how either you or anyone chooses to make their hash, theres dozens of methods that make good hash ... what I do know is 1) if I want to make hash I can, I don't need your Top Secret Special Method, and 2) that you sir ........... are a Class A tool, as you have proven to everyone at these forums and in chat.

If you could mine and sell the arrogance from your mind you'd be a very rich man given how much of it you have, but you thinking you make the best hash in the world when you're still so young is just the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Actually I'm not even buying it when you say you're 30 because you come off as just any other teenager who thinks their pot is the best blah blah blah.

Maybe you should smoke a peace pipe or something.

ps. I have feelings, I'd appreciate it you didn't call me Clownshoes. Thankyou.

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PhenoMenal View Post
    Actually I don't make hash and as such couldn't really give a rats as to how either you or anyone chooses to make their hash, theres dozens of methods that make good hash
    See, that's just it. Good hash. I'm not after good hash. And if you don't even make it... why are you here?

what I do know is 1) if I want to make hash I can, I don't need your Top Secret Special Method, and 2) that you sir ........... are a Class A tool, as you have proven to everyone at these forums and in chat.
    Not everyone can make it like Sam can. I do. So no, you can't just go make it anytime you feel like it. Can you make stuff that's pretty good? Sure.

If you could mine and sell the arrogance from your mind you'd be a very rich man given how much of it you have
    It's not arrogance. It's confidence. I've been doing it for years. I can talk to anyone about it who knows what they're talking about from THEIR end of it. But if you think i'm going to come in and start telling you exactly what i'm doing, then you're in for a surprise, unfortunately.

but you thinking you make the best hash in the world when you're still so young is just the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
    Really? And why is that? Can you tell me why Sidney Crosby is the best player in the NHL/world? At the age of what, 23? Toews? Stamkos? Duchene? Doughty? How old are they? Tell me.

Why are the best players in every pro sport in their early to mid 20's? Age means zippo. Experience plays a part, but to think 'nobody else can figure it out that quickly' is absolutely ludicrous. I was completely and totally sXe til I was 23 because of traveling for hockey. Not a sip or toke of anything.

In less than 2 years while being taught the ropes, I not only figured out how to make this stuff, but refined it to the point where apparently only myself and Sam know how to do this... in the world? Surely there are others making it, but I can pretty much guarantee our yield and method is the best one of them all. And we don't sacrifice quality to get quanity, either.

Actually I'm not even buying it when you say you're 30 because you come off as just any other teenager who thinks their pot is the best blah blah blah.
    This was 2004. My 2nd run ever. 8k on the cieling, FKD 12xl fans in/out, 5' phat filter, 3m filters in the in pipe, box ducts run along the back wall and vented under the canopy, etc.etc. Was pulling 3.5-4oz plants with no Co2 and 5 gallon buckets using a custom mix of soil and special stuff I am going to refrain from talking about. Nor.Cal, friends.

Edit: Pictures on other computer. Going to take this setup down, hook up other computer, upload pix, and be back in a few mins to shoot 'em up here. Flickr sucks. They won't upload to my PB for some reason.

000_0065

000_0069

J27-Close-up

MikesMysteryNice

SensistarAplus

Bizzongwifkif

justforfun01

7359nug

Maybe you should smoke a peace pipe or something.

ps. I have feelings, I'd appreciate it you didn't call me Clownshoes. Thankyou.
    Lol mmk.
    Last edited by NorCalTrichomePro; 07-27-2011 at 08:30 PM.