Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Supremes Dry Sift Thread

Still no pics...
    Genesis 1:29-Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 9:3-Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
    Jesus blessed me with its future,
    and I'll protect it with fire.
    -Rage Against The Machine "Sleep Now In A Fire"

PROP 215 & SB 420 Compliant

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CalcioErba2004 View Post
    Still no pics...
    They're coming, calm down.. only been 10 mins, jesus.. gotta do a few things here.

I'm going back in time 7 years.

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Last post of page 4. Happy? That was my 2nd run ever.. couple pics were immediately following that.

So, 3rd, 4th, 5th ish runs ever. In '04. Lol. No Co2 back then, either.. def. using it now, pluckin' 5 oz indoor plants.

And sometimes more if the strain is right.

3 months at a time, gentlemen.

??? All I see is a medium sized growroom, a few buds and a small bowl of hash, that could've come from any random Tom Dick or Harry as we've all seen bigger and better growrooms, bigger and better looking buds, and shitloads more hash (and seen using proper macro lens). Is this supposed to be impressive???

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PhenoMenal View Post
    ??? All I see is a medium sized growroom, a few buds and a small bowl of hash, that could've come from any random Tom Dick or Harry as we've all seen bigger and better growrooms, bigger and better looking buds, and shitloads more hash (and seen using proper macro lens). Is this supposed to be impressive???
    Way to read.

Congrats. It's not impressive. It's meant to show that i'm at least competent to the point where I have the quality needed to make said 99% FMCD.

Mind you, these were the first rooms/products I ever did. 7+ years ago.

Care to post your very first rooms? I welcome seeing the 10k+ you had invested in it.

It's meant to show that i'm at least competent to the point where I have the quality needed to make said 99% FMCD.
    LOL, big fail there then huh!?
    So if I post a pic of a grow chamber, a few buds and a small bowl of hash that'd prove that _I'M_ competent to create 99% FMCD? That's all you've done!

Care to post your very first rooms? I welcome seeing the 10k+ you had invested in it.
    I have no need to be a dealer like you, why would I waste so much money on a personal grow?

Keep in mind I'm not the one here trying to prove anything. But you ... yyyeah, just keep trying, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before everybody here will look up to you as the hash god that you see every morning in the mirror.
    Last edited by PhenoMenal; 07-27-2011 at 09:05 PM.

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

So let's get this straight...

You've seen better, know better, know everyone does better, etc..

But they can't get it that clean, can they? Hmm, nope.

There goes your experience logic, now doesn't it?

I spent the money on a room like that, and then another 10k on top, to make sure I was providing the correct environment. You know, to do it 'correctly'.? That word so many of you people on this site have yet to understand.

Correctly = the right way of doing things.

Glad to know you skip on the important stuff and don't spend the money needed to provide your ladies with their ideal lifestyle.

Cheers to being adequate and happy.

And again, i've already stated numerous times i'll meet up and show anyone who wants to see/try. You think i'm doing all this to then chump out??

Hahahahahahahahaahaha.

You really are an amateur.

And LOL @ dealer. I provide for myself, and 2 others. That's it. See that room? That's only 18 per tray. 10-12 heads per. 5oz+ ladies. Weeeeee.

Not exactly the big time pusher you think I am, those aren't a shit ton of single cola plants in there hahahaha. Jesus.
    Last edited by NorCalTrichomePro; 07-27-2011 at 09:18 PM.

Great, you're in Cali, you can grow or know someone who can grow. So how about some shit you do now and not 7+ years ago? Macros speak louder as well...

If you are so damn good, why don't you start your own site and tell people about your super awesome dry sift that you know how to make naturally?
    Genesis 1:29-Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 9:3-Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
    Jesus blessed me with its future,
    and I'll protect it with fire.
    -Rage Against The Machine "Sleep Now In A Fire"

PROP 215 & SB 420 Compliant

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CalcioErba2004 View Post
    Great, you're in Cali, you can grow or know someone who can grow. So how about some shit you do now and not 7+ years ago? Macros speak louder as well...

If you are so damn good, why don't you start your own site and tell people about your super awesome dry sift that you know how to make naturally?
    Why hasn't Sam told anyone in 30 years?

Why does everyone continue to ignore me when I bring this up? How about another time?

Anyone care to take a shot at this one this round, or shall you all continue to blindly change the subject whilst attempting to get said secret out of me?

Cuz I know how to make it that good everytime, it's a science.

Why don't I start a website and tell everyone? Haha.

Suuuure. I think not.

And I have plenty of things going on. But I don't take/post pictures anymore. I'm not exactly some random in my place of living.

I know plenty of people, LEO included.

Doesnt matter what you know norcaltri no one can stand your attitude enough to care what you say. Take your psych meds and come back another day when your able to communicate with men like a man Hope life treats you well and you eventually learn how to treat others.
    Nam myoho renge kyo