Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Peyote with babies

Default Peyote with babies

Well i figured we should have a psychedelic forum and usualy its created about a minute after i tell hillbillie> thanks buddy.
    anyway i figured i'd start this off with a picture of a little peyote cactus that a friend from the island gave me. Its got quite a few little babies growing off the side of it, that are about 6 months old now.
    Feel free to post pics of your peyote plants here, or start a new thread about other cacti or mushroom.

awesome Bubbleman, enjoy

Thats either a San Pedro or Peruvian Torch, not a peyote, but still a very cacti sample full of mescaline =]

Yeah that is super wierd. It does not look like a Trichocereus. San Pdero or Peruvian Torch or other Trichocereus would be much thinner at the base. Also the age of the cactus. T. pachanoi, the san pedro cactus is the fastest growing cacti species at up to 18 inches a year. If those babies are 6 months old then the main cactus has to be much much older. Also the lack of spines, Lophophora has no pricklies while Trichocereus does. To me it sorta looks like maybe a Lophophora that got stretched out somehow. Definatly a wierd looking cactus for sure.

I think thats exactly what it is shcroomy> cause the guy who gave me this would certainly not mix up a san pedro for a peyote. It was much rounder and shorter when i first got it 1.5 years ago> here are a few other photos of peyote plants that he had around his property> also a photo of one of his san pedro's flowering ( the photo is of a photo if it looks weird to you thats why)

Peace
    Bubbleman

Yeah I am pretty certain after speaking with you that it is a Lophophora that has simply been stretching to find a good light source. I love that picture at the end of the flowering Tricho, it is super rare to have them flower and what a pretty flower it is. I also hear that the flower smells devine. Peace

Strange, I did not know they could stretch like that, but you are right schroomy.

My bad =P

Heres mine you can see the stretch starting to happen to it. Thanks to the donate rs. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Yeh thats a bizarre lookin Peyote... i have some Peruvian Torch in the greenhouse il get some pics of em up i grew em from seed..
    That flowering cacti is beautiful iv never seen that before...

here is a little peyote i have...
    Attached Images Attached Images