Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: %%Stemless Bub W/ some fun PahNub%%

now i want to see this vengeance glass work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its gonna be heady! or really shitty hahahahha (sheepdawg seem like a really chill guy...man of his work)

nice.... The game was looking real good up until halftime and then the steelers just started to blow things away.. I can't wait to see what gift im presented with. Im gonna need a 14mm piece..... let me know

Good Game...........Im a big fan of Tomlinson, but its a shame that he's injured and we couldn't see him play tonight

Peace bro,

For sure guys!!I got you covered.. Just got a fucked up virus on my PC though.. So you will have to call me.. Wont be online till I get it fixed>>> Thanks for betting though guys .. It was fun.. 1st half was ours , then you def spanked us around!!!

Sickk! Favorite part is the lil chunk of tube pull you laid inside the teardrop-shaped 'shield' thingy...4th pic. Love that little detail. Remember seeing some light green tripod stemless you posted on GP few years back and have admired your work since.

Too bad bout your chargers,, but I don't feel too bad cuz I'm a bears fan. wahhwahhhwahhhhhh.... ravens gonna kick some ass now. and fuck the cardinals losin me money 2 weeks in a row. made me lose all desire n confidence in betting on sports. betcha didn't know you were starting the unofficial nfl talk thread, huh sheep??

Wow ..I had no clue... This is great! .. CHARGERS NEXT YEAR BABY!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by phrikshin View Post
    Sickk! Favorite part is the lil chunk of tube pull you laid inside the teardrop-shaped 'shield' thingy...4th pic. Love that little detail. Remember seeing some light green tripod stemless you posted on GP few years back and have admired your work since.

Too bad bout your chargers,, but I don't feel too bad cuz I'm a bears fan. wahhwahhhwahhhhhh.... ravens gonna kick some ass now. and fuck the cardinals losin me money 2 weeks in a row. made me lose all desire n confidence in betting on sports. betcha didn't know you were starting the unofficial nfl talk thread, huh sheep??