Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Your beater tubes.

Exclamation WTB: Your beater tubes.

Hey everyone, I'm looking to pick up a few beater tubes for the ever so clumsy girlfriend/house guests.

Looking for:

mini zob perc's
    forest green labels
    whatever < $150

Info:

payment will be via paypal

thanks

What's up PuFfin? This tube is not a beater at all as far as condition is concerned. What you see in this pic is the first and only time I have used it. It's a phx, 5mm, with a single bell perc and splashguard. I have two diffused downtubes and two tinis that go with it. If course the ash catcher and Kennaroo slide don't come with it. The reason I am selling it is because nobody will smoke out of it with me. All my friends are amateurs and can't appreciate a gong tube. Instead we smoke out of my SG stand up bub and this thing has just sort of hung around. I paid 230 for it last fall and it has seriously only been used once. I would be willing to part with it for 150 plus shipping. The ash catcher might as well go too since I don't have another tube to use it with. If you're interested you can make me an offer on it. It's only been used twice (I tried it with my SG). I bought it for 125.

I'll post more pics if you're interested. This is the only one I have right now.

Default heyy

do you still have that a/c?

Quote Originally Posted by Dankohzee View Post
    What's up PuFfin? This tube is not a beater at all as far as condition is concerned. What you see in this pic is the first and only time I have used it. It's a phx, 5mm, with a single bell perc and splashguard. I have two diffused downtubes and two tinis that go with it. If course the ash catcher and Kennaroo slide don't come with it. The reason I am selling it is because nobody will smoke out of it with me. All my friends are amateurs and can't appreciate a gong tube. Instead we smoke out of my SG stand up bub and this thing has just sort of hung around. I paid 230 for it last fall and it has seriously only been used once. I would be willing to part with it for 150 plus shipping. The ash catcher might as well go too since I don't have another tube to use it with. If you're interested you can make me an offer on it. It's only been used twice (I tried it with my SG). I bought it for 125.

I'll post more pics if you're interested. This is the only one I have right now.

I go the Newer editions of the JBD mafia edition im letting go for 150 if u want it PM me for pics

Yeah I've still got it. I bought it off CX for a 125 I think.

ive got a 18mm blueD0t straight 24inch with splashring/ice catcher that i would let go for pretty cheap. Ill post pics and whatnot if your interested. Its a perfect beater tube and has no flaws/fleabites etc. Also has a matching ashcatcher and comes with a difusor.

Quote Originally Posted by etarip View Post
    ive got a 18mm blueD0t straight 24inch with splashring/ice catcher that i would let go for pretty cheap. Ill post pics and whatnot if your interested. Its a perfect beater tube and has no flaws/fleabites etc. Also has a matching ashcatcher and comes with a difusor.
    pics please

thanks for the replies everyone, I found exactly what i was looking for for the time being

looking for an ice pinch slide

Lmao! Looks like the perfect piece for that ever so clumsy girlfriend/house guests.

Haha, I figured fuck 'em, if they can't keep themselves together then they shouldn't have any tube