Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bubbletime 45/73/90u; UKcheese + ChocoD

Default bubbletime 45/73/90u; UKcheese + ChocoD

hey folks whipped up some bubble the other day and thought id drop some pics over here

so if ya got a few mins and wouldnt mind gettin sticky with sauron, read on and as always your comments and suggestions are much appreciated!

post a few finished shots and if i get a chance some of the process and some of it melting
    UK Cheese:

Chocolate Diesel #5:

AWESOME saruon the blue
    Now thats what i fucking love to see.
    I see bubble of this quality and it just puts a smile on my face.

Who needs solvent extracted resins when they can produce resins like that ^^ with water and ice.

Bravvvvoooooo

Melt shots coming up???

thanks for sharing dude

Bubble man

that is some sexy bubble

sauron is deftintly a bubble conniesour.....great pics man....whats the genetics behind chocolate diesel?

Wow that shit looks so fukin tasty man, Congrats. Is that chocolate chunk crossed with diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    AWESOME saruon the blue
    Now thats what i fucking love to see.
    I see bubble of this quality and it just puts a smile on my face.

Who needs solvent extracted resins when they can produce resins like that ^^ with water and ice.

Bravvvvoooooo

Melt shots coming up???

thanks for sharing dude

Bubble man
    Yeah man, solvent extracted resins FTL!! The Bhash just get's you so f'n blowed with just a little flake. I love how different strains have different color hash. AWESOME!!

nice pics

mozz
    Before you ever make fun of an old person, consider that the alternative to old is, not old...
    and the only way to achieve not old, is not good

bm: thanks! your easy to follow your directions and tutorials have made it a breeze. you lay it out and we play it out ill post some melt pics in the next day or so when its more ready to go, it bubbles pretty savage right now tho.

thenewguy: thanks bud, appreciate it!

fullmeltbubble: yo that you hbpcp? hope all been well with ya boss! the chocoD is chocolate thai hybrid x sour D. I ran a few packs of it from cbay and got some nice moms, still have a few packs to dig through in the future. my favorite thing is how well it adapts to most growing mediums and environments, ive never seen it come out less than a 8/10 from 150watts on up.

smokiyee: thanks bro! the chocoD info I posted above, if your around in cali i get a cut out your way or some F2's i made of my favorite 2 phenos ive found so far.

oldmanmozz: thanks for stoppin by!

gonna work on some of the pics and try to get em up tonight or tomorrow

looks amazing bro

nice work, looks very nice