Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bubbletime 45/73/90u; UKcheese + ChocoD

That hash looks awesome man, sure its bubblin tasty. Got pets? My hash pics have the odd hair in them too since I got furry animals in the house, lol. Kudos mang, puff puff pass.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

thanks, glad ya enjoyed the pics, gonna throw up some pics of the mixing now

edit: didnt see last post, lol yeah I have pets, I cant think of a single pic ive taken in a long time that didnt get animal hair in it. My cats always monkeyin around, they seem to get into just about everything. lil f'ers.
    Last edited by Sauron the Blue; 01-10-2009 at 07:18 PM.

gather up all your equipment, the bags, buckets, ice, cold water, hand mixing tools, mixing machines, a few towels, a bowl, spoon and your drying screens.

Next I put three quarters a bag of ice into a bucket:

then I add coldest water I can get until the water level is flush with the ice line, no more water:

Next I add the remaining ice on top of the ice/water mixture, I do this because the temperature inside the water is still warmer than the trim, adding to the water would make the trichs less brittle:

now its time for the trim, around 200g wet is a good amount for a 5gallon run:

I dump the trim right on top of the ice, then add another half bag of ice, saving the remaining half bag for my bubblenow run:

Now its time to mix the trim/ice into the icewater mix below and grab your spoons:

I like to use 2 spoons at alternate angles to maximize my mixing. I try to mix it in an up and down and semi circular motion to get a good mix going, I dont use my work bags at this stage to save wear/tear on them, though the bags themselves to add to the agitation process:

Time to get mixing! make sure you mix with enough force to cause a fair amount of froth on top, "if it dont bubble it aint worth the trouble" applies here as well:

Next we get our second bucket ready and pour the mix into the work and contaminate filter bags:

While that is filtering you want to setup your bubble bags in proper order, then pour the filtered water into the bubble bags:

at this point you should refreeze your trim and ice mixture to make the trichomes more brittle for a bubblenow run, or second.... handjob :

at this point I get some extra tools out that make my life a bit easier, the paint mixer is for a second run of the bubble :

After your heads have filtered its time to grab the bubble bags out one at a time and place them inverted over a bowl to scoop out the goodness, I like to double-dip my bag, just fold the bag into quarters, or clench it with your fist at the seam and quickly dip it into the bubble water and pull it out just as fast, this will get all the hash in the bottom and off the sides:

If you had any hash left on the sides, you can use the sprayer and push them down to the middle:

Enjoy your heads, heads!

thanks for takin the time to read, and thanks for the bags!

-stb

Thats a cool color, looks greyish in the pics, SWEET!

yeap its me hbopcp...great cpl of first posts bro....its what this site is all about....spreading the knowledge of the FMCD....and your a great ambassador....

Love the meltiness man. What are you taking that last set of melting pics on?
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Excellent work Sauron, glad to see ya around these parts

Whens the next smoke out????