Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For Sale - Illadelph w/ illy AC ..and.. 18'' Medicali 4arm Perc

hey dcallstarr ive been trying to send you a pm and i cant get hold of you im arriving at philladelhia tomorrw around noon man and im willing to help you at email me at [email protected] and also [email protected] man so i can give you my number and meet up for this exchange. all i can say is that if it all looks good ill probablly purchase it tomorrow or monday man glad to help out a homie in need

hey man, glad you're in one piece, thats always a good thing. I had a similar experience, hit a hole in the road that threw my jeep into a telephone pole, then flipped it 5 times. Ended up in a tree upside down, but the only injury i got was bruise from smashing my knee into the door when the car flipped. its a weird feeling for sure knowing how gnarly it couldve been, but at least you walked away. Good luck with your glass sales, and finding a new car man

Illadelph and Medicali are sold.. to all you haters and price hawks people still appreciate good glass at a good price? Thanks to all those who helped and checked out my shit..
    ***My Kind Creations Inline A/C + Bubbler mouthpiece are still available for $160 shipped***

thread closed!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!