Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For Sale - Illadelph w/ illy AC ..and.. 18'' Medicali 4arm Perc

Default For Sale - Illadelph w/ illy AC ..and.. 18'' Medicali 4arm Perc

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hello all!

Here we have two beautiful, functional and reliable pieces for sale.

First we have:
    the 18 inch "Medicali" 5mm beaker with ice notches and bold white lettering, 4 Arm tree percolator, splash guard originally priced $315 and to top it off, an EHLE 17 holed reducing (18mm - 14mm) diffuser also pictured bought for $70. This is a package deal and is for sale for $325usd or best offer.

"The two together"

"4 Arm tree percolator" (4 slits per arm)

"EHLE flame polished Diffuser with 17 pierced holes and a sealed end"

"Another shot of the perc and diffy"

Second we have:
    the 20 inch "Illadelph" Blue Label 5mm straight shot tube with ice notches origionally priced $260. This comes with the double diffused Illadelph ash catcher originally priced $140 that works wonders at keeping this tube especially clean and your smoke is always cooled down perfectly. This tube must be sold with the ash catcher and is available for $300 or best offer.

"Full shot of the blue label Illy, what a sick solid piece"

"Double diffused illy AC, fresh diamond D cuts"

"Illadelph tube with AC and matching diffused "Illadelph" logo downstem (18mm - 14mm) reducing"

(By the way that last shot of the Medicali beaker with the Inline... thats just what yours could look like if you pick up this beaker so PM me if your interested in either and/or both.. Package deal available)

Paypal or Money Order only - Buyer pays for shipping - Shipped within two days of receiving funds
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DCALLSTARR; 01-19-2009 at 03:42 AM.

willing to trade a hurricane dti600 (only has diffused downstem) for that medicali?

are yoou in the philadelphia area btw? anyways whats the joint size on the illadelph?

Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy1414 View Post
    willing to trade a hurricane dti600 (only has diffused downstem) for that medicali?
    Not really looking for a trade on this one bro, im looking forward to buying something real nice and i need to get rid of these two, or atleast one of them before i can realistically do that.

Yeah, im always around Philly and I'd be glad to meet up and make an exchange.. The joint size with the diffuser in is 14mm but the actual joint the diffy goes in is 18mm. hope it helps

Prices are dropping people.. i need to unload some of this asap so I'm willing to work with you guys...

Thumbs up

That Medicali beaker rips, someone pick that up!

ill be in philadelphia this sunday when i get there i can let you know if im getting it or not man

how thick is that joint on the illadelph compare to the medicalli? i have the medicalli 18 inch beaker to btw and it does hit so smooth someone should definitely get that medicali has step up thyre game a lot recently

Illadelph is known for their quality and that straight tube is legitimately 5mm throughout. The base is solid as a tank and that joint is think and sturdy and has absolutely no flea bites and is in perfect condition. Also as you can see in the picture, its edge is rounded instead of sharpened to a flat point which withstands tension and stress as well as those unavoidable dings.

If you decide to pick up the Illy for the full asking price I will throw in for free a sick worked bub.. Ill give you pics of that if your really interested.