Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For Sale - Illadelph w/ illy AC ..and.. 18'' Medicali 4arm Perc

Quote Originally Posted by DCALLSTARR View Post
    Illadelph is known for their quality
    that's a stretch

step off flea bite

Maybe if didn't post a link to your thread in my thread I wouldn't of spent the time reading your thread and have the time to call you out on your lies. Illadelph is better now but definitely not known for quality. I'm not looking to start a fight so this is the last thing I'll say on the matter.
    Last edited by blackandgoldpride; 01-16-2009 at 12:05 AM.

The glass that I'm selling speaks for itself.. The Illadelph with A/C is $300 and i will throw in for free a thick, heady blown bubbler in with it if you purchase it before someone dibzes the medicali.. otherwise vice versa the bubble goes with the first one sold!!

Price Drop on the Medicali !!
    $315
    Seriously this thick, 18'' Medicali 4 arm tree perc RIPS, the splash guard keeps any water back down, the ice notches allow for the coolest of hits, the 17hole EHLE flame polished diffusor makes this thing sound like a chainsaw and there is absolutely no drag what-so-ever.. Over all this is a brand new looking piece of glass and is waiting a new owner to treat her well..

just my .02, but ur pricing is really high.

unles ur in the middle of no good glass land, then maybe

Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    just my .02, but ur pricing is really high.

unless ur in the middle of no good glass land, then maybe
    New Jersey and Pennsylvania are my stomping grounds so that definitely qualifies as no glass land..

Im just looking to upgrade.. The medicali is an awesome piece for those who want to step their game up and dont want to spend 500 plus on a SG or a TORO.. Its got the flame polished EHLE diffuser which opens the bore up drastically with no drag and a 4arm diffused perc that cools the smoke down to the point where you dont even cough anymore.. plus the ice notches .. Its your choice guys but seriously those are the prices i paid AND im willing to throw in some nice nice extra's to those willing to buy (i.e. the heady bubbler that im offering to the buyer of the Illadelph and a very protective, extremely padded zip up holding case for the Medicali)

These are a real deal here people when you consider the value of all the items..

Origional Prices of All Items
    Medicali - 325 plus tax
    EHLE diffy - 70
    Padded Case - 40

For $315 thats a damn good deal

Illadelph - 240 plus tax
    Illy A/C - 135
    Bubbler that comes with it - 70

For 300$ the savings passed on to the buyer are astronomical

Ya man those prices aren't too shabby, I wish ppl would stop complaining about the prices here, if you don't like it and can't bargain don't buy it. I got a question on the medicali tho is the joint on the bong 18 and you have a reducing ehle diffuser so you use 14 bowls or do I have it ass backwards?

Quote Originally Posted by aqualungs View Post
    Ya man those prices aren't too shabby, I wish ppl would stop complaining about the prices here, if you don't like it and can't bargain don't buy it. I got a question on the medicali tho is the joint on the bong 18 and you have a reducing ehle diffuser so you use 14 bowls or do I have it ass backwards?

You have it perfect my friend.. The part directly coming out of the Medicali is 18mm and the part where the bowl fits in is 14mm. You could always get another diffy for those of you who have a better 18mm collection...

Also selling my Kind Creations inline A/C pictured here. Both connections are 14mm:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Most recent update..

Tonight i totaled my car, literally got into an accident that made my father cry at the site of my mangled car. Yet i somehow walked out alive, uninjured and am here to type to all those who care to see this right now.

Seeing as my car and these pieces of glass are all that I own to my name. I'm in a real bind.. i've lost about ten thousand dollars tonight none-the-less my car that i grew to love, all because some ice and sand decided i needed to hit a pole and a tree...

anyway to the point, i really need to sell these now anyone interested in what i have PM me asap! Im sorry for boring you all with my shitty story because im sure you have better things to do
    but
    if you give a shit.. i dont know maybe pick something up yourself or tell your buddy "you know someone who has a nice piece or 2 he's getting rid of" i dont know really as you can see shit is messed up for me but all glass is as always still available..

and for all those of you who feel utterly and completely fucked like me.. life goes on just remeber that.

it'll be alrite man its just good your fine and walked away...things could be much worse!