Well i just got my mpe 65mm lens, along with the MT-24ex dual flash. ALso picked up a manfrotto tripod with a gear head 410. All in all im beyond stoked. NOw to start picking up some tips from M.J about how to use this thing.
Just playing around a little today, i managed to snag these three shots

The first is the congolese at about 3x. It was grown by Green Supreme and given to me jar'd 8 months ago> I pulled the bud out today and took this shot.

This next shot is the same congolese bud, but cropped out of a different section of the photo.

third i took a shot of some 1 year cured krush bubble, 120u. It the lowest quality of the three i kept ie the 90u, 73u and 120u. It doesnt produce a full melt, but does produce a sizzle and a bit of melt. The head on the high is absolutely wonderful. It will be nice to start getting pics of the full melt and see how much contaminant it has. The contaminant we see in the picture is cystolith hairs and capitate stalks as well as some minor green material> I would say percentage of heads is still well above 80% . especialy when you compare it to the actual bud shots.

Many more to come in the upcoming weeks. just gotta practice a little more

Peace
Bubble man