Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trichocereus pachanoi

nice garden oaxacaspice

My San Pedro

Peace
    Attached Images Attached Images

damn those are some impressive shots oaxacaspice, I have never seen such beautiful san pedro's. I have a buddy who had a couple grow up around the 9 foot range, but recently in a storm they were broken . sad times.

anyway great shots guys love to see the cactus..

Bubble man

sog army is offline Whole Plant Hash Maker : clear dome hash maker

you guys just made me realize that one of my neighbors growing up had huge perdros in the front yard as decoration.. They were bikers .....Then one day they disappeared. wonder what happened to them .....????

funny shit to realize that u walked by huge ass pedros every day and just ignored them...

Like Xmas today. I scored this beauty in the mail. Although I have grown large succulents before this is the biggest cactus I have owned. A big thank you to the person who donated her to me. Peace GS

ps. a trochocereus of a different sort
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

looks like a t. peruvianus

It May be a peruvianus, but maybee not even a trichocereus...hard to tell.
    and i would venture that the rainha ginga has trichocereus bridgesii...more potent than pachanoi, for sure. and because of aditional tetraisoquinolines and monoamineoxidase inhibitors(THIQ and MAOI, respectively) i feel its more potent, gram for gram, than peruvianus.
    if i can post them, ill show the ones we had before moving north.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh man, a few months back on the side of the road we found a 9 or 10 foot San pedro but it was all rotten and somewhat dried out... Sad day.

Remember that spot, brother.
    When they fall over, they often root(although it takes a few years like that sometimes) and THEN they pup from the end(s), sometimes in several places.
    It is a technique known as using logs, I think.
    One friend planted several 6" cuttings of bridgesii, sideways in the ground. In almost 3 years, his yield was way more than if he would have planted the 3' cacti.(close to 10' yield, he said. I believe, as I've seen the results with mine own eyes). And each of the places he cut, there will be one to three(or more) pups from there.
    Anyways, that spot could produce many pups if there is some not ROTTEN. If any is good, it may root. Good luck.

Logs root, too
    This is a nice log found in the weeds with a healthy branch growing up. The main length was cut, the end allowed to heal. The shortened specimen has now rooted and is being repotted into a 50/50 Perlite & soil mix.

Will make an interesting potted specimen.

This came from http://www.sacredcactus.com/index9.htm

Damn, Thanks Al-k-mist! I had no idea, I'm gonna have to go back and check it now when I get the chance, if there's any not rotten I might just have to bring some back to the house...