Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trich.Files/By HATCH

looking real nice hatch!

Looking good hatch> niCe trichome shots for sure. You will find once you get a tripod your shots will become even easier to take.
    For Many of my macro shots like insects i shoot in hand off tripod, But when it comes to my best trichome shots. I almost always use a tripod.
    Of course my depth of field is only a few millimetres deep, so it becomes incredibly difficult to shoot by hand, once you get passed 2:1.

keep it coming bro, very nice fall colours indeed.

peace
    Bubble man

Quote Originally Posted by Evac View Post
    looking real nice hatch!
    Thank You,

`;`Hatch`;`

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    Looking good hatch> niCe trichome shots for sure. You will find once you get a tripod your shots will become even easier to take.
    For Many of my macro shots like insects i shoot in hand off tripod, But when it comes to my best trichome shots. I almost always use a tripod.
    Of course my depth of field is only a few millimetres deep, so it becomes incredibly difficult to shoot by hand, once you get passed 2:1.

keep it coming bro, very nice fall colours indeed.

peace
    Bubble man
    Thank You Kindly For Coming Through!!!

I Found Your Work Awhile Back, & Was Just Amazed With It, It Really Set The Bar High, & Something To Shoot For.

Ya I Have A Tripod, Just Don't Know How To Set-Up Shot's For It??, Beside's Straight On. But Ya, I Need To Start Working With It.

& Yes, The Bud Pic's Haven't Been Fixed & Adjusted, They Were Just A Spur Of The Moment. I Have Just Started Trying To Crop & Adjust Picture's Last Week, Don't Know What I'm Doing???But I'm Working On It!!!EH!!!LOL

Well, Thank's Again For Coming By & The Tip's, I Can't Wait To See What You Do Next!!!!I'm Sure It Will Be Jaw-Dropping!!!

Cheers`;`Hatch`;`