Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: de or us???? ROOR

Default de or us???? ROOR

CX sells fake glass
    is this de or us? cuz he isnt sure

looks de to me

Yea that's de buddy

Are you guys sure? I read that you can tell DE from US by the placement of the signature. On top of the joint DE, on the side of the joint US.

Stanksensi, word of caution... be careful when accusing someone. CX has a stand up reputation, did you contact him with your concern? What actually is you concern?

Peace

She's German

CX actually made a post earlier i think on his collectable thread...he only sells US roor if they are PERC'D, otherwise he does not bother with them and sells DE...and from what i see CX does have a good rep, so i'd agree to be careful with your accusations.

Looks .de to me. But their beakers are. becoming strikingly similar. 5mm black is usually a .de thing, I dont recall seeing a black label plain 5mm usa roor beaker.... also signature comes on the side on some .de's as well. Also, CX dont get USA roor.

example of .de roor siggy on the side

http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/n...t=IMG_4015.jpg

another

http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/n...t=IMG_6930.jpg

... so whose telling you your glass is fake?
    Last edited by th0; 01-29-2009 at 08:07 PM.

Usually the best way to tell is the angle of the downstem, but thats obscured because the bong is dirty in that picture, and its not the stock downstem either. From what I can see, I'd also say that it appears to be a german RooR. Sig placement is not a guarantee, I think US started trying to emulate DE at some point on the sigs, but I forget the details. I seem to remember discussing something about it with Martin and Lazlo from RooR de whilst in Amsterdam at the cup.

Just a side note, character defamation is not appreciated on this site, and its best not to make any accusations with out incontravertible evidence first.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Its a de... If you see the other roors cx has you can tell without a doubt they are german... if it was a us roor it would of came with a bistibil sticker above the joint.

Quote Originally Posted by th0 View Post
    Looks .de to me. But their beakers are. becoming strikingly similar. 5mm black is usually a .de thing, I dont recall seeing a black label plain 5mm usa roor beaker....
    5mm Black Label US beaker was my 1st RooR