A great all around strain for after work smoking, A very very clean taste and amazing smell. This is one of those buds that grabs your attention, partly due to its color, but more so the all around smell and unique appearance of it is what draws people into it. The buds have an airy texture to them when grown under anything but 600w's, and you really need a 1k to get them as dense as they should be. For flavor and smell this one is up there with the cheese for me, its just irrisistable when grown properly, even when grown in less than favorable conditions it still comes out fairly fantastic. Most likely due to the fact that its first calyx in flowering come out purple and never look back regardless of what temperatures your room is at.

The only thing that I find lacking is the potency, it could be a bit stronger and with a little bit of work could be an amazing strain. Its got 3/4 of what it needs to be an elite keeper in most anyones garden, but a large part of choosing a strain in my opinion is its potency and no ceiling, I dont want to smoke 3 bowls or 30 and not feel any different. This strain is great for afterwork smoking and women love the floral berry smell and "dainty" taste that it has. It makes me wonder how potent the blackberry is that Nebu was working with, it sure grows and smokes far different than any of the other purple varieties out there, which all have some similiarities between one another. So if your looking for a unique purple to work with, this might be your ticket.