Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: First Time Grow

the reason is. first of all, if you flushed your plants properly, you wont have to worry about the starch and salt uptake by the roots, because there is no starch and salts to uptake by then. second yuo will be harvesting your plants when the medium is dry, when the plant senses there is no more water, they crank out the resin production in the glands as a coolant to help cool the plant off. so after a full day of this cranking of the resin production, cut the plants to achieve full potential. hope this is understanding, i'm pretty high right now.
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

oh, yeah, i wouldnt believe much what high times prints in their rag. i know those guys!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    the reason is. first of all, if you flushed your plants properly, you wont have to worry about the starch and salt uptake by the roots, because there is no starch and salts to uptake by then. second yuo will be harvesting your plants when the medium is dry, when the plant senses there is no more water, they crank out the resin production in the glands as a coolant to help cool the plant off. so after a full day of this cranking of the resin production, cut the plants to achieve full potential. hope this is understanding, i'm pretty high right now.
    ok, this makes sense. I have read about how a lower humidity will increase resin production. Thanks for the info!

the purple color usualy comes out stronger with lower temperature near harvest time in the mid 70 or so, well with blueberry and purple strains

I ended up getting 4 lbs of bubba kush and a 1/4 lbs of purple kush from my four lights setup. Not bad for a first timer eh?