Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First Time Grow

Hennesy, what an idiotic suggestion.... keep them in the dark for a week? You ARE killing them in a detrimental way by doing that. I think maybe you want to not water or feed them for the last few weeks too? And put them in a vacuum? You want to deprive them of light? Why not food water and air as well?

IamStoned, value Razz's advice, ignore 90% of what Hennessy1414 advises. If you dont believe me, ask Razz. Have a look through the gallery photos and posts by Hennessy1414, and then Razz, and then me. You have more photos of growing cannabis than he does. Razz and I (and others here) have galleries and posts full of thick lush cannabis, nice hash, ect. If you would rather take advice from someone with no demonstrated experience with growing or hashmaking who comments on everything anyway, then Hennessy1414 is your guy.

MH is good for veg and the first week or 2 of flower only, after that HPS is better for finishing the crop. Whenever you start the flush, be sure to do it for a week minimum, 2 is better for a good flush.

After all this growing, we are going to want to see some hash shots too
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

I have personally held down two grows and I used the darkness at the end of flower once. I can tell you from what i saw that the darkness did help with crystal production. dont dog me openly like that...do your research fool

http://boards.cannabis.com/advanced-...harvest-2.html

http://forum.grasscity.com/general-i...t-2-weeks.html

dont take my word for it

don't listen to hennessey, and DO NOT LEAVE THEM IN THE DARK 5-7 DAYS! good god almighty! and thats coming from a person thats held 200 grows. harvest after a full days grow cycle and cut before the lights go off.
    Last edited by Razz; 02-17-2009 at 03:56 AM.
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Yeah fuck leaving them in the dark. And don't listen to hennesy, ever. Seriously. Like Yukon said when he nailed it, let the pics do the talking. There are no magical light cycles. Leave the fucking lights off? Thanks henn! Not only did i just save money by switching to geico, now i don't have to buy timers anymore. Sweet! Haha, j/k.

even 48hrs. on some strains can make a difference. Fine if you dont want to do the full 5-7 days then just try 48hrs. I'm sorry for coming in here with different ideas....didnt kno the hate was supposed to spread quickly

No, No, No! You Must Have A Hate Cloud Following You All Damn Day Long! even 48 hours is wrong. dont listen to ANYTHING from that guy!
    Last edited by Razz; 02-17-2009 at 03:57 AM.
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    No, No, No! You Must Have A Hate Cloud Following You All Damn Day Long!
    ya and your the one clouding on over me

i'm just gonna start deleting your posts.
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

you guys are off the hook, hennessey why dont you have 1 photo of any bubble or plants on here? but 300 posts

^^Yeah for real. The main thing is henn, you say shit without any merit. Fuck those links. If those links just reiterate what you said, then it's just full of more dumb-ass posts like yours, from dumb ass people like you. Notice how you threw up those links, but no one changed their opinion? Real growers learn from experience, not here-say. But hey what the fuck do i know? No plants in my gallery either. But at least i don't throw out dumb shit. Quit shitting on Bman's site man. Some people come here to learn, not pretend. You're steering them wrong and fucking up progress. And THAT'S why you get ganged up on and hated on.