Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where's CX live(Lies)?

Default Where's CX live(Lies)?

Does anybody know where this guy went, I can't even respond to his emails that where in my p.m. box. SO how many more where taken by this "guy" ordered a SG A/C and never got it, just excuses ...so buyer beware here is all I can say. I thought that with all the positive responses on his threads I thought all was cool oh well. First time shame on you .... I have written BBman with no response yet, as to his version as to where this member "went" Live and Learn

cx live asked to be removed from the forums....if you read the glass rules, we here at fmb take NO responsibility for glass transactions....sorry it didn't work out for you....

thanks ...wow oh take the money and run, wow oh take the money and run...

I got taken for 60 bucks from CX. got all the info on german roor diffusers from CX, took measurements, gave X my measurements and he assured me he had the proper size diffuser in stock. sent him a money order for 60 bucks and never heard from CX again, this guys a piece of work for real, Id ask him one question and he would answer something else, worst person to try and talk to ever. and hes a rip-off artist.

wow that sucks... and to think i though cx was a pretty cool guy, turns out hes a douschebag. Anyone actually receive any glass from him?

I did, got both my slides from him. Ordered a few days before he asked to be taken off the forums.

yoricksdeath, if I may be so bould as to ask your method of payment? Was it mo or Paypal? Just curious

No problem, I ordered two slinger slides, using CASH(He told me thats how i had to pay). I was uneasy for a while but everything worked out great. Both slides were shipped to me in the same box and came pretty quickly for using the slow shipping. Im extremely sorry that people lost something during all this.

I have recieved 2 pieces from him, a slide and an inline A/C, and I can say that although I have had no problems with him myself, I am sorry that it seems he is turning out to be more problematic than we all hope our glass suppliers to be.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

You shouldn't give people money if your only contact with them is through private messages on an internet forum.

His email address is very easy to find and most people know where he works.

contact him, tell him what he owes you, and most likely (at least in my case) he will make it right.