Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boycott Kelloggs.

I think living a successful life as an upstanding citizen while being blazed out of your gourd can do just as much good.

When the time comes we will all stand up and show what can and has been done while still regularly medicating, at this point it can and will just ruin someones life.

Growing copious amounts just for resale will only hurt the cause.

I am not pointing any fingers whatsoever, just saying it may not send the best message.

I have successfully boycotted kellogs and plan to forever!!!

Well in Omaha , Ne Kellogg's has a huge plant. We held some street action, with sign holding. Two people with Obama and Clinton masks on held a sign that said "Honk If you Inhale!" Another one said " Let Phelps Relax" on the other side of this one was a drawing of the Roor with some smokey in the tube. It was leaned back so Clinton or Obama could hit it! We got alot of honks and raised awareness as to Kellogg's products, by handing out flyers. we even had some employees honking as they left the plant. We were asked not to photograph the building after Clinton and Obama were seen posing for a shot by the Kelloggs plant sign . Then the Security Guard, who was some soccer mom in a Orange Security vest asked if we had a permit to be there, I said you don't need a permit to stand on the sidewalk! Doh! Gonna do it again tom. Suppose to be n the 55's too that's HI for NE.